State a Random Fact About Yourself

i love blastin the song Alice In Chains - Rooster in the middle of a store parking lot. I get some weird looks on people faces

i love peanut butter on toast.

i love dipping my fries into my chocolate sundae at mcdonalds. its really good.

i think sometimes i must look stupid when i drive because i sing along with my cd's and hit the steering wheel when i belt out high notes.

I'm obessesed with mustangs.

I don't like wearing make-up anymore.

I'm kind of surprised about what she told me, and that she still would tell me that stuff after not talking for almost a year...

i just temporarily blinded myself with my camera flash

im trying to figure out who zeke from neighbours looks like and its driving me insane

I ♥ That 70s Show...I happen to like Eric, even though he's an awkward dork:-)

I want to dye my hair black-blue.
It looks really cool.
Or maybe I want to dye it black-red.

I had a really bad night last night. It was going fine until something happened. Today was okay, though. :/

I have realized, as of today, that my hair is curlier (naturally) than I thought it was. Pictures don't lie.

I have also realized, as of today, I have unnaturally long legs for a short chick. I am all leg and no torso, and all chest and no bum.

:-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter