start a thread - favorites 'around the world'

I would have to say the limoncello in Italy. As they pour it the glass frosts over... YUM!!!

Have yet to try the Grey Goose slushy. For some reason I always forget. Maybe its the limoncello?!

Plum wine in China and Japan, it's like being a kid again drinking carpi sun but with a bit more kick :thumbsup2
Also good looking men from around the world:lovestruc lol

whats a limoncello?

It is a fantastic lemon liquor. See below:

Limoncello (Italian pronunciation: [limonˈtʃɛllo]) is an Italian lemon liqueur mainly produced in Southern Italy, mainly in the region around the Gulf of Naples, the Sorrentine Peninsula and the coast of Amalfi and islands of Procida, Ischia and Capri, but also in Sicily, Sardinia, Menton in France, and the Maltese island of Gozo. Traditionally, it is made from Sorrento lemon peel, though most lemons will produce satisfactory limoncello.

You can also make a homemade version:

How To Make Limencello

chocolate croissant in France! Mmm-mmm!
on a non food note, the Voices of Liberty at the American Adventure.

what are some of your favorites in World Showcase. I'll start with the big gummi bears in Germany.

Oddly enough for me I HAVE to buy a pack of Harbo Cola gummies in Germany, yeah they sell them at my target for $2.50 cheaper a bag but they just taste better from the shop in Germany.

the non food fav of ours would have to be we always stop in Mexico and have our pics made with huge somberos and all the accesories to go with it lol :lmao::lmao:
food wise is the Japanese slushies they are so good yum :love::love:

DH has to have a beer (or two) from the stand outside Rose and Crown!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter