start a thread - favorites 'around the world'

WINTER

DIS Veteran
what are some of your favorites in World Showcase. I'll start with the big gummi bears in Germany.

Fish and chips with a Bass ale in England. About the only think the English got right, culinarily.

Kaki Gori (sno-cones) at Japan.

Frozen margaritas from the Mexico kiosk

Gryo-like wraps at the Tangerine Cafe

Chocolate mousse in France :)

Forget the frozen margaritas outside around Mexico, their good but....

For me it is the margaritas inside at the Tequila Bar!! :cool1: Mmmm, and more alcohol content!

I have another one.....

Visiting the Caramel Shop in Germany!! :cloud9:

Chocolate crepes with a Grey Goose slushie in France...

Where is the school bread sold in Norway? I really want to try it when we go in a few weeks!

School bread - another MUST eat snack whenever we visit - is sold at the quaint and cute Kringla Bakeri og Cafe shop in Norway...they're delicious!

Where is the school bread sold in Norway? I really want to try it when we go in a few weeks!

Kringla Bakeri og Cafe shop in Norway

Cream filled, coconut covered Awesomeness!

There are pix on the board of it, I sadly don't have one ..usually cuz I aint wasting time taking a pic..I wanna eat it :)

It's at the Kringla Bakery, can't miss it, just look for the line.:rotfl2: Totally worth waiting a couple of minutes for!

One of my favorites would be the cheese plate from the bakery in France.

Margaritas in Mexico or the Grey Goose Slush in France, yummy!!!!

Non-food/drink related would have to be the store in Germany with all the crystal and glass, I love things that sparkle and boy does that store :goodvibes

Non-food/drink related would have to be the store in Germany with all the crystal and glass, I love things that sparkle and boy does that store

Me, too! Last time we were there we bought a couple princess figurines from there. I also took a picture of the castle on display. It was only $38,000 or so. :scared1: Maybe I'll get it some day. :lmao:

Why are we all still commenting? Robo said Kaki Gori and he's always right! ;) Oh, this is an opinion thing? OK here goes....

Chocolate Eclairs from France and a Moosehead beer from Canada....only not together, that'd be gross.

On a non-food note, I love love love the drummers from Japan, especially when it's the girls performing. Watching those tiny little things beat those drums is inspiring!

I know that the orange slushies are popular in France, but MY favorite is the Champagne! It is always my first stop! Also, if it is busy you can get it in the wine store too

This type of thread is usually found on the theme parks community board, so I'm going to move it there now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter