• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Starring Rolls question

divawife

DIS Veteran
The sandwhiches look so good but are they cold and stale? I know they are kept in the fridge so how do they taste? Can you get them warmed up?

Thanks!

They were really fresh and delicious when I was there in December. The pastry was also very good:)

Cool, yes, since they have dressing already on them. Cold? No. Stale? No way. The biggest problem with Starring Rolls is that they make the sandwiches fresh each day and when they're gone, they're gone. I think the location is open until 3 or 4 pm but they are known to run out of sandwiches before 1 o'clock.

I agree with the others, they are cool but no way stale. I tried the turkey last trip and loved it. Followed by a red velvet cupcake of course!

Like others have said... they sell too quick to be stale. One of the few good places to eat in DHS

I agree with the others, they are cool but no way stale. I tried the turkey last trip and loved it. Followed by a red velvet cupcake of course!

DH loves the turkey sandwich from there and while the girls and I get a couple cupcakes to share, that is what he always get :goodvibes, and instead of a cupcake for dessert, he would much rather get the napoleon.

Love Starring Rolls, also the turkey sandwich. I always be sure I will be hungry before noon when going to HS to be sure to get one!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter