Star Wars Weekends?

wendy3

Mouseketeer
Has anyone heard anything about Star Wars Weekends in May 2016? I've been searching everywhere and I can not find them listed anywhere as an upcoming event (even with dates TBA). What the heck?

There is no news yet. We expect to hear something in December about SWW. This this will have all the information as it is release.

Official Star Wars Weekends Tips and Tricks 2016 Incl. SW Launch Bay and Season of the Force.

A month ago disneys website only said coming in 2016 but no further details. I have not checked since. One site listed it was cancelled but no other sites have reported this and the site sometimes has posted things that needed up not being true, so not sure.

A month ago disneys website only said coming in 2016 but no further details. I have not checked since. One site listed it was cancelled but no other sites have reported this and the site sometimes has posted things that needed up not being true, so not sure.
Some were assuming that The all new season of the force would take over for SWW.

Some were assuming that The all new season of the force would take over for SWW.

That hasn't been confirmed yet. There are CMs who are saying that SWW will happen and others who contract for SWW. It could go away though. The suspected dates of Season of the Force are much earlier than SWW was. Plus, Season of the Force seems to have a lot less activities.

Hmm i wonder what event if any they will put in HS instead, since Star Wars Weekend will more than likely not be there in May,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter