Star Wars Weekends/Attractions

madysmom

Mouseketeer
I am planning to bring my 9 year son to Disney for a Star Wars weekend in June...where can I find planning info on the Star Wars activities and events?

Also, did I hear there may be a new Star Wars attraction opening this spring?

Any info to help me plan would be greatly appreciated!
:)

We went to SWW last year and I loved this site

http://sww.studioscentral.com/main/

The stars who will be there to autograph and the schedule won't be out for quite some time if I remember correctly

The Star Wars ride is being refurbished to include new scenes and such and will reopen in late May

If your son is a big Star Wars fan- one really cool thing to do is sign up for jedi training academy- where he can fight darth vader- its AWESOME- its actually offered all year long, not just during SWW

There are two stores- one in Downtown Disney (the main toy store there- name is slipping my mind at the moment), and one in Hollywood Studios- (where all the star wars events take place) called Tattoine Traders where he can build his own lightsaber for around $20

Another not to miss is the Star Wars Parade- its AWESOME

Expect HIGH crowds at Hollywood Studios during Star Wars Weekends!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter