Star Wars Fireworks times?

civileng68

<font color=teal>That May scare the poopy out of m
Does anyone know the time tomorrow and Saturday for the Star Wars fireworks at Disney Studios? I don't see them on the page here.

9:45 - Friday, June 10.

I don't believe they will offer Star Wars Fireworks on Saturday, June 11.
If they DO, it will also be at 9:45.

We were there on 5/30 for fireworks and they started them 5 mins early at 9:40. Not sure if that was just a fluke or what. I wanted to record them and missed the beginning! :sad:

Robo - or anyone else - can you confirm they are not doing them tonight June 11? We saw them last night and they were absolutely amazing. I would go back tonight if they are doing them but there is just no schedule anywhere.

Robo - or anyone else - can you confirm they are not doing them tonight June 11? We saw them last night and they were absolutely amazing. I would go back tonight if they are doing them but there is just no schedule anywhere.
Not tonight, next chance to see the current show is tomorrow and Wednesday is the last day

Does anyone have any insight as to when they will release sched for new Starwars Fireworks show for August? I have to do my FPs in a few days. How does WDW expect us to plan when they aren't releasing schedules? Ugh. I miss old FPs!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter