Star Wars breakfast menu at Sci Fi

I only have a couple photos that came out..We went on May 6th and it was a fantastic experience with delicious food. We had cancelled a while ago when the menus came out but decided to give it a try and are so glad we did!

Here's the kessel Run ( so good.. the potatoes were SOOO good!) and the fruit cocktail (loved that there were fresh berries in it)..

[/IMG]

and here's my daughters kids French toast, there's a wooden pick in it because she has a tree nut allergy. Because of this, we couldn't get the pastries, the chef sent gluten and nut free muffins instead (which is the half eaten chocolate thing in the background. Oh and she asked for bacon and they gave her 2 pieces ( but grabbed one before I could snap a photo);)

Any luck getting more plain french toast or waffles or something for kids? Hoping to get the stuffed french toast with the caramel sauce and strawberry stuff on the side..... or some of the kids plain french toast without all the sugar and cinnamon on it. Strange kid but he doesn't like all the sugary stuff. Thanks!

Do you have a pic of the Gluten free muffins? What kind were they? DS & Dh are GF.

Unfortunately, I didn't get photos of the gluten free muffins, my daughter was starving and dug right in before I thought to take photos lol. They brought out both blueberry and chocolate. I had the blueberry which wasn't dry at all and tasted very good, my daughter grabbed the chocolate and said she enjoyed it as well:thumbsup2.

Focusondisney, I was looking through some photos and thought. Hmm i wonder if they are in the background of my pics. And i wonder if we are in their pics dde0a

Thanks for posting your photos. You were in 1 of the cars with a regular table? Looks like we might have been in the car right in front of you or the 1 to the left of that. We were "hitchhikers" in the back seat. The left half of the screen was in front of us & there was regular table car right behind us. There was a family with a baby in a high chair in the front of our car. We only took a few photos as there was just the 2 of us & they were more close ups, so you can't see anyone in the background. But I'm sure we were right near you! Small World!! :goodvibes

BTW: Very nice looking family!!

Thank you all for the information!! Especially the gluten free info, do you know what main dish is gf?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter