• Controversial Topics on DISboards.com. Several months ago I added a private forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in opt-out. Click Here

Star Wars and a Dream Cruise

Do adults do FE or just the kiddos?
Yes Adults can do it with out kids ? and believe it or not when you see the list there is a good amount of adults only on the list ?

Great! Can we be added to FE?

We're
Jeremy 34
Erin 35
13th anniversary
I just need one more thing your Stateroom # Please ?
and if you have any ??? about what the Fish Extender is please feel free to ask that what we are here for :goodvibes:goodvibes

HI guys just a quick update im closing the FE group !
Final number is 19 Families :O)
im working on deck plans when everything is final i will post it
it's getting close now :O)

HI guys just a quick update im closing the FE group ! Final number is 19 Families :O) im working on deck plans when everything is final i will post it it's getting close now :O)

I don't know if you have us down for FE but we won't be able to go do to surgery and not enough time off.

[
QUOTE=disney67;50650318]HI again I know what you mean about posting ? when i first started on the boards 2008 it was strange for me but time will make a pro out of you and the love for disney is a + . if it would make it easier Karly started a Facebook Page come on over it is under Disney Dream May 25th if not right now i stop in every few days to check up here if you have any ??? fel free to ask ? this is my 2 nd cruise and on the dream it is magical and i could not think of a better way to celebrate an Anniversary .
with this being said i also run the Fish Extender if you would like to join it is like a secret santa but a cruise theme ?
hope you have a magical time planning and cannot wait to say Hi pirate

I don't think we will be able to participate in the Fish Extender group this time. I've heard that they are a lot of fun but right now I'm overwhelmed just going on the cruise!!

Thanks!
Linda

[

I don't think we will be able to participate in the Fish Extender group this time. I've heard that they are a lot of fun but right now I'm overwhelmed just going on the cruise!!

Thanks!
Linda
I know what you mean about being overwhelmed ? if there is anything i can do to help feel free to ask ?

I posted on the Facebook group but I wanted to ask on here, too. We just found out about FE's and found the thread. Is it too late for us to be added to the list? Pretty please! =)

I posted on the Facebook group but I wanted to ask on here, too. We just found out about FE's and found the thread. Is it too late for us to be added to the list? Pretty please! =)
Hi Karibeth welcome aboard to our cruise and we have talked , if you have any ?? feel free to ask us anything pirate:

Hi and welcome. I'm not sure about the FE group. I just wanted to say hi. Is this your first Disney cruise ?

This is our first Disney cruise. We are super excited!

We are in the FE group!! I know many of have been working on your gifts already, we are excited and have no clue what to do for ours. We just wanted to let everyone know that we have a child with severe peanut allergies...just in case someone is planning for nuts. But we are so excited about the cruise and the FE!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter