Star Tours Question

Laineysmom

Mouseketeer
I was wondering if anyone new the different options for each segment of Star Tours. I ask because when we were there the was pretty short in the evening and we road love or six times in a row and ended up getting the exact same scenerios on two back to back rides, the only difference was DD was the rebel spy for one and someone else for the other. We open with Vadar, went to Hoth, Yoda sent us the transmission and them we ended on Corasant. The only other opening we had was getting stopped by storm troopers, middle was Wookie Planet and only other ending was Naboo. Had two other transmission, Princess Leia and Admiral Ackbar. Are these the only other scenerios? If red you had to ride like 100 times to get the same thing twice so I was a bit disappointed to get the same ones over and over again. I had to remind myself the last time I was there (17 years ago) every time was exactly the same.

We rode it B2B about 5 or 6 times and nothing was ever repeated exactly the same. It seemed like there were segments that got randomly pieced together to make a new story.

According to Wikipedia, there are 54 possible scenarios. There are 2 openings, 3 primary destinations, 3 messages, and 3 conclusions. 2x3x3x3=54 possible combinations.

SPOILERS

2 openings Storm Troopers, vader
3 first planets Hoth, Kakkish (wookie world), and tatooine
3 messages Akbar, Leia, yoda
3 second planets Death star, Naboo, and Coruscant

2x3x3x3= 27x2 = 54

you can also say the messages have 9 version.. Rebel spy "He", "She", and "They"

My son LOVES this attraction, I spent an afternoon riding it with him.. 26 times..

SPOILERS 2 openings Storm Troopers, vader 3 first planets Hoth, Kakkish (wookie world), and tatooine 3 messages Akbar, Leia, yoda 3 second planets Death star, Naboo, and Coruscant 2x3x3x3= 27x2 = 54 you can also say the messages have 9 version.. Rebel spy "He", "She", and "They" My son LOVES this attraction, I spent an afternoon riding it with him.. 26 times..

Thank you! I forgot we did get Tatooine once or maybe twice. Never saw the Death Star though. DD loved this too but she's a second generation SW die hard fan. I actually was watching RotJ (right after it came out on DVD) when I went into labor with her. Of course I was over due and my sister insisted we watch it because the odds/force was with us and it would make a heat story. I was thrilled that she was the rebel spy especially since her JAT got cancelled do to weather right after Vadar appeared. She was so disappointed (me too).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter