Star Florida Villa - 4BR, 3.5BA, Pool, Spa, Everything You Could Ask For

Wife&Mom

Earning My Ears
If you are considering a vacation home, may I suggest The Star Florida Villa. It is a beautiful home, only about a year old. Very tastefully decorated. Has a great floor plan. It is located in Legacy Park, just 2 miles south of 192 on Highway 27.

Downstairs has a living room/dining area, huge family room/breakfast area/kitchen with pantry, powder room (with door to pool), linen closet and laundry room. The garage has been turned into a game room with air hockey, pool table, darts and foosball. The kitchen is stocked with all the essentials. There are 3 stools at the kitchen bar and 6 chairs around the breakfast area table. The linen closet has plenty of beach towels and pool toys. All exterior doors are alarmed for the little ones.

Upstairs are 4 bedrooms. The master is huge, with a king size bed and overlooks the pool. Bedroom 2 has a queen bed. Bedroom 3 has twin beds. Bedroom 4 has bunks, with the lower bed being full sized, the top bunk is twin size. All bedrooms have cable tv. The master has a huge bathroom with large tub, seperate shower, 2 sinks, toilet and walk in closet. Bedroom 2 has it's own bath. Bedrooms 3 & 4 share a bath. Extra linens are in a linen closet in the upstairs hall.

Outside is a beautiful pool and spa. There are 4 lounge chairs and a table with 4 chairs. The pool area is screened to keep out bugs. The pool is equipped with colored lights! A seperate door leads into the powder room which leads to the laundry room. No tracking water through the house! The laundry room is equipped with washer, dryer, iron and ironing board.

The house is well suited for kids. There is a porta-crib and highchair. The family room tv is equipped with Playstation 2. There are games for the pool. The gameroom in the garage is great.

The owners of this house are very nice to deal with. They were prompt in sending us our check-in information and returning our deposit. There is a local management company in case of emergency. The drive to DW was only about 15 minutes, very manageable.

We stayed here over spring break in early April. We had absolutely no problems. We hope to stay here again next time we are at DW. Check out their website (google "starfloridavilla"). The pictures don't do it justice!

Terry

Yes, but Disboards won't let you post links unless you have a certain number of posts, which I don't. :confused3 But, it's basically like most other urls with "starfloridavilla" in the middle. Just put the w's and dot com in place. :rolleyes1

Terry

Hi, Wife&Mom:

I see we're neighbors in Atlanta! :wave: Welcome!

I didn't see this mentioned on their website but do they offer high speed internet? Otherwise they over everything I need. Looks beautiful!

Thanks, Robinrs!

When we visited, they did not have high speed. I don't know if they are planning on adding it. You could email Natalie and ask. HTH

Terry

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter