Stand with Orlando - A Special Message from Pete

I feel your emotion Pete, I may not be IN Orlando but my heart never left. It was and continues to be very difficult for so many across the country and the world for all our own reasons.

Well said Pete - and your words at the end are very powerful .... whatever your views and beliefs are there is not escaping this was a crime of hate

"Hate, it has caused a lot of problems in this world, but it has not solved one yet" ~Maya Angelou

Well said. Our thoughts and prayers are with you, the victims, their families, and our country.

Pete, I can't image how difficult that was for you, but what you said was spot on...this needs to stop...my heart goes out to all the families and loved ones....you all are in my prayers.

Until we as parents teach our kids that every gender, race, sexual orientation, religion deserves love instead of this built-in hate, this will continue. Kids are not born with a hatred toward certain people - it's learned. We need to teach our children love instead of hate. It is disgusting to me to see everyone bringing religion into this senseless hate crime. In the Bible I own, it says to Love My Neighbor. I love what you said here Pete. Those woman and men who died Sunday morning are sons and daughters, boyfriends and girlfriends, co-workers and friends. They matter.

Saw Pete's message very moving.

I also wanted to share the front cover of the Metro, a very popular news paper over here in the UK.

Metro.jpg
Also know this support is going on right around the world.

Just wanted people to know that out of this hate comes all this love and support.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter