SSR Treehouse vs 2 Bedroom AKV or BCV

samfsu

Earning My Ears
I am planning a trip for my twin DDs' birthdays for March. Right now SSR treehouse, and 2 br AKV and BCV are available. It will be the 4 of us, DW, DDs Xs 2 and my in-laws.

Which resort would you stay at?

We will likely go to MK and Epcot, maybe HWS or AK. I know the transportation pros and cons for each (we dont mind the bus) but I would like to know overall resort stay with all of us....

Thanks for your input.

We stayed at both in August. My husband and I really really loved the treehouse as did the kids but they preferred the villa at AK. Treehouse would give you all a bedroom each which is great but at AKV you have the balcony with the animals. I did find if you want to do anything at all offsite the treehouses are a great location. We have a couple if offsite restaurants we love and the treehouses were fab for that. I couldn't choose and if it were me is do a split stay again

I am planning a trip for my twin DDs' birthdays for March. Right now SSR treehouse, and 2 br AKV and BCV are available. It will be the 4 of us, DW, DDs Xs 2 and my in-laws.

Which resort would you stay at?

We will likely go to MK and Epcot, maybe HWS or AK. I know the transportation pros and cons for each (we dont mind the bus) but I would like to know overall resort stay with all of us....

Thanks for your input.

I would go to BCV you can walk to Epcot and HWS. The treehouses you need to take bus to SSR and then take another bus to Treehouses. It is beautiful but you waste time on the bus. BCV is a beautiful resort I've stayed there before they also have more eating options, since the YC and Boardwalk are right there Enjoy your trip

I would go to BCV you can walk to Epcot and HWS. The treehouses you need to take bus to SSR and then take another bus to Treehouses. It is beautiful but you waste time on the bus. BCV is a beautiful resort I've stayed there before they also have more eating options, since the YC and Boardwalk are right there Enjoy your trip

I didnt know that about the busses at Treehouses. So you have to bus to the main resort and then bus to the parks? I would not like that.

The girls are 5. :) So likely they would like AK. I think we will do that but have to see ;) Thanks for the responses so far! Keep em coming.

You can also walk over from the THV to the Grandstand and catch a park bus there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter