SSR Treehouse Refrigerator

dphie28

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone,

I may be a little nuts, but I am stressing over the size of the fridge in the Treehouse Villas. 9 people plus an infant are staying for 10 days and are submitting a food order to wegoshop. I am worried that there won't be enough fridge space for 2 1/2 gallons of milk, OJ, Apple juice, etc...and freezer space for waffles, Smucker's Uncrustables, etc. We stayed at Wilderness Lodge in a 2 BR lockoff in 2010 and the fridge was not the size we have at home. We had to compromise on what was kept cold. Does anyone know if the doors on the treehouse villa refrigerators can hold gallons of milk or 2 liter soda bottles?

Thanks!!!

Amy

I do not have an answer for you but I do have a suggestion. We get parmalat milk for our trips. It tastes exactly the same so our toddler loves it. We only gave to keep one or two boxes in the fridge at a time since its shelf stable. This might help.

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android

We are heading down there in a few weeks and are also staying there. i have never had a problem with fridge size before and we pack it for a family of 5. I am curious to see what type of response you receive.

Great question. :thumbsup2 We'll be a party of 6 for an 11 day trip, part in the THV and part at AKV. I'm thinking about getting two orders of groceries though. Fruit etc...doesn't stay good and I'm sure my party will gobble it all down anyway. Maybe that's an option for you too. :goodvibes

It is a regular sized household fridge. It has an upper freezer with an ice maker and a lower fridge. We got 2 liter bottles of soda on the door without any problem and there is plenty of shelf space if a gallon milk jug doesn't fit on the door (but I think it would fit). We also had 2 bottles of wine on the door :) We had no problem with our groceries and we were there with 8 people for 1 week.

In one of BirdofPreyDave's THV reports, probably the first, there is a photo of the fridge open, and well-stocked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter