• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

SSR Renovated Studio - No Table & Chairs

SpaceMountain77

Kidani Villager Victorian Gentleman Turtle Trekker
What are your thoughts on the photos and videos, of the newly reimagined SSR studio, that have started popping up on traditional blogger websites? Overall, I found the room to be nicely executed, particularly the design of the bed and nightstands. However, I was disappointed to see that the table and chairs was removed entirely.

Our family uses the table for in-room meals and I often use it when completing deliverables for work while I am away (e.g., responding to emails, participating in a Webex).

Personally, I find it to be an unwelcome surprise and deterrent from booking an SSR studio.

I had seen that in a video, but do not find it to be an acceptable replacement for a bistro table and chairs, especially in a deluxe villa priced over $400 per night.
Its the exact setup we have at home so I am thrilled to see this type of coffee table. DH and I eat every meal at our coffee table.

I do not like the removal that they started way back when they began adding the under TV murphy beds in studios. That picture looks like it's from the 1BR though? That is a murphy bed under the TV which as I undertand was not added to the studio. Or has it been discovered that it was?

I prefer having a table and chairs. If someone is sleeping on the sofa bed and I want to sit down with an early cup of coffee and cereal, there is nowhere to sit. The balcony can be too cold early in the morning, especially in the winter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter