SSR questions

MrsPook

Mouseketeer
Help! We have never stayed at SSR before (despite it being our home resort! lol). Is it similar in layout to OKW? I mean, does the bus stop at the main building after all internal bus stops before heading out to the parks so you could walk to main building and avoid all internal bus stops? What is the best area to request a room? I can't decide what is most important - close to the big pools, close to food, close to bus stop, refurbished room?? We are doing a 1 bedroom.

Any advice would be much appreciated!

Thanks!

The last stop on all but one of the bus routes is "The Springs" which is the closest stop to the main building. I can't remember which bus has the alternate route but I think its the DTD one. The buses never actually stop at the main building like at OKW but it's a short walk to the building from the "Springs" stop.
You need to determine what location is the most important to you in order to decide where to request your room. The Springs is definitely the area closest to everything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter