SSR for 1st anniversary trip?

PinkSleepingBeauty

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone. We shall be in Orlando for three weeks off site and I've been thinking of renting DVC points for a couple of nights at WDW for our first wedding anniversary. SSR is the only resort available for the two nights we require. Anyone recommend this resort? I have an ADR for Cali Grill at 9.15pm the night of our anniversary and Tusker House at 10.05am the morning after. How is it for resort transportation? Thanks! :)

PinkSleepingBeauty said:
Hi everyone. We shall be in Orlando for three weeks off site and I've been thinking of renting DVC points for a couple of nights at WDW for our first wedding anniversary. SSR is the only resort available for the two nights we require. Anyone recommend this resort? I have an ADR for Cali Grill at 9.15pm the night of our anniversary and Tusker House at 10.05am the morning after. How is it for resort transportation? Thanks! :)

SSR is our home resort and we love it there. Transportation is the no problem, the only place where it is longer is if you stay at the Treehouse Villas. You can walk to Downtown Disney, which is great, especially for the additional restaurants. I think you will really enjoy it. Another nice thing is since you can walk to DD, it makes it easier to get buses directly to the resorts for the restaurants.

Plus the spa is wonderful in case you want to do a few anniversary treats.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter