Squirts, Shirts, and Flirts, The Legend Continues 2 weeks in FW(wrap up #2 new 11-17)

:laughing:
okaythanks,

actually candi does keep the yard clean for parker to play.

No problem. :rotfl2: I don't know, when my kids were that little, they'd "clean" the yard themselves. Well, they never actually ATE doodoo, but sure came close a few times. Oopps I take that back, one did once; I wasn't fast enough getting a diaper up when changing baby sister. We still laugh at that one. :scared1:

Hello! Came over from Glennbo's TR.

So, is that the reason why the tires od big trucks explode sometimes? This could be a lesson learned for me then....

:laughing: i knew you were reading when i posted that last response, and hoping to get the other one in before you got finished, but you ninja posted me.
:tiptoe:

yeah we were lucky that we were not driving when that one blew, it gave us far warning, unlike another event on the way home.
:rolleyes1

nope he hit smack dab into the side of the trailer.

i think i gained about 2 pounds this trip, not bad, but just have to knock them off running.

also the food is a little more healthy now that we are home and cooking it ourself.

also, i think your 4000 post was the last one you did above.

:rotfl2: I beat ya!

Oh no!! More mishaps for the ride home? :eek:

4,000th post??!!! Wow!!! :cheer2:

Excellent start to the report. That tire looks crazy. Lucky it didn't blow out on the highway.(especially being the front tire)

Can't wait to hear the rest :thumbsup2

I'm excited to get in at the beginning of one of your trip reports! :yay:

Your son is so adorable!

Like others have said, I didn't know tires could get such a huge bubble like that!

Looking forward to your adventures at Fort Wilderness!

No problem. :rotfl2: I don't know, when my kids were that little, they'd "clean" the yard themselves. Well, they never actually ATE doodoo, but sure came close a few times. Oopps I take that back, one did once; I wasn't fast enough getting a diaper up when changing baby sister. We still laugh at that one. :scared1:
i remember playing wit hsome mean kids when i was little by my grandparents house, and one big kid held me down and they tried to smear old dog poop on my mouth, i think a little got in, but i ended up kicking him in the third leg and he stopped.

Hello! Came over from Glennbo's TR.

So, is that the reason why the tires od big trucks explode sometimes? This could be a lesson learned for me then....
:welcome: thanks for using glenns report.

yeah, most of the time you will see it because the roads are so hot/and tires heat up so much and could be older tires, but that part that expands and blows is usually the out rubber part, you can see in that one picture of hte tire on the ground there is still something solid behind where the rubber blew out, that is the part that gets filled with air(the tube if you will)

hope that helps with your tire knowledge
:rotfl2: I beat ya!

Oh no!! More mishaps for the ride home? :eek:

4,000th post??!!! Wow!!! :cheer2:
yes you did missy.
:)

yep the one on the way home was a little bit of a bigger mishape, but we will prob get to that story in about 7 or 8 months.

Excellent start to the report. That tire looks crazy. Lucky it didn't blow out on the highway.(especially being the front tire)

Can't wait to hear the rest :thumbsup2
:welcome:
this is true, we had a fair warning with the shaking of the truck, that is not always hte case though sometimes they just blow without you feeling anything.

I'm excited to get in at the beginning of one of your trip reports! :yay:

Your son is so adorable!

Like others have said, I didn't know tires could get such a huge bubble like that!

Looking forward to your adventures at Fort Wilderness!
hey :welcome: glad you got to the start of this one.

if we were not by the exit ramp and had to keep driving to get to one, i am sure it would have popped in an instant, we were blessed to be where we were at the time.

we are booked,.....

what for you may ask, well another trip next year...

to disney you may ask....

well i think one of you may have asked so i will respond

to disney?

Nope,
not disney

but somewhere just as fun

HAWAII

candis parents have a time share there, and they are taking us next spring.

they get a great rate for a friends/family to come and visit...so we are going for 8 days/9 nights in may and the best part is they spring for the room.
:thumbsup2

and since candis sister moved over to hawaii about year ago to do an internship and never moved back, we will stay with her and her boyfriend/maybe fiance at that time for a week as well.

we get our own suite and will fly over with her parents and brother, and they will stay with her sister for a few days, (they cant be there the first few days with us, because part of the stipulation is that we have to be there solo when we do our timeshare tour, which is fine, they cant sucker me into buying it) then they arrive.

they are also going to take parker a few days in there room, so we can have some quite time to ourself.

we are really looking forward to it, we are under 11 months now so it will go by fast for us.

Hi there! :wave2:I got here somehow... from Glennbo's PTR that I totally lurked thru. (Hi, Glenn! :wave:I promise to say hello now and then after the TR gets started!)

Yep, that is one eventful opening! Although, somehow not as eventful as a trip I just heard about from a friend/coworker which included a bad case of strep, three ER visits, a tire blowout, an unexpectedly broken A/C (driving from Texas) and a toddler sneaking out of the hotel room. :scared1: It was one of those "gotta laugh so ya don't cry" kinda stories - although there were still tears (for both of us) when she was telling the story. She's still stressed out and she's been back for just over a week.

Sorry for the detour there. I just heard her story this morning so the tire blowout thing is kind of a theme today.

Anyway, thanks for taking the time to share your story. Looking forward to more! :thumbsup2

Hawaii sounds like so much fun!!:goodvibes I hope you do a trip report on it. My parents went there years ago and loved it. Someday, I would like to go there.

Oh, I would love to go to Hawaii!! :love::love::love: But it is literally halfway across the globe from me... :confused3

Congratulations on being booked and how generous of your in-laws! They sound like really nice people! :goodvibes

Congrats on the Hawaii trip - that is so wonderful! :dance3:

I have always wanted to go there, and perhaps someday, I will! :goodvibes I agree with PP - would be totally worth the read if you did a TR!

I'm here too!! I don't know if you remember me but I followed you on your other trip report with Parker - who I might add looks a lot older in these current pictures. So cute. I have had a bad last few 6 months. My mom got sick last year with pancreatic cancer and passed away in Oct 2009. I really hadn't no desire to come on the boards but I'm back. I need my Disney friends.:goodvibes

The bird thing was yucky. Glad he was able to nap with his friends though.

We're going to FW in Nov/Dec this year so I'm anxious to see some pictures and comments about it. We were in Disney in April for only 3 days and went to the Hoop Dee Do but didn't see a lot of FW. That show was great if you have not been.

Yeah on the Haiwaii trip. I went on my honeymoon there Gorgeous.

Hi there! :wave2:I got here somehow... from Glennbo's PTR that I totally lurked thru. (Hi, Glenn! :wave:I promise to say hello now and then after the TR gets started!)

Yep, that is one eventful opening! Although, somehow not as eventful as a trip I just heard about from a friend/coworker which included a bad case of strep, three ER visits, a tire blowout, an unexpectedly broken A/C (driving from Texas) and a toddler sneaking out of the hotel room. :scared1: It was one of those "gotta laugh so ya don't cry" kinda stories - although there were still tears (for both of us) when she was telling the story. She's still stressed out and she's been back for just over a week.

Sorry for the detour there. I just heard her story this morning so the tire blowout thing is kind of a theme today.

Anyway, thanks for taking the time to share your story. Looking forward to more! :thumbsup2
:welcome: connie glad you came over and delurked to respond, feel free to chat us up along the way.

not a problem telling the story, we like the stories here, feel free to share more if you like.

that is some trip, glad we did not have all of those problems.

like you said so many things happen, that you have to laugh at them.

Hawaii sounds like so much fun!!:goodvibes I hope you do a trip report on it. My parents went there years ago and loved it. Someday, I would like to go there.
well, with how long we were in florida and with how many pictures we took, and i normally update every other day, and with some more vacations this summer coming up, this TR might make it to the hawaii trip and will just keep it rolling

Oh, I would love to go to Hawaii!! :love::love::love: But it is literally halfway across the globe from me... :confused3

Congratulations on being booked and how generous of your in-laws! They sound like really nice people! :goodvibes
i am excited never been, wife has been twice with her parents, so she is excited to take us.

they are nice, and the only thing we have to pay for is our flight, which we have been getting money from the relatives on that side of the family for birthdays and christmas that we put away, so right now we have 2 of the tickets covered, just have to work on the third one.

Congrats on the Hawaii trip - that is so wonderful! :dance3:

I have always wanted to go there, and perhaps someday, I will! :goodvibes I agree with PP - would be totally worth the read if you did a TR!
thanks, look above for the comment on the TR.
:rolleyes1

not saying i take a while just saying, things happen and it might stretch out till then.

hope that does not scare people away, there is always something going on here that will keep you reading.

I'm here too!! I don't know if you remember me but I followed you on your other trip report with Parker - who I might add looks a lot older in these current pictures. So cute. I have had a bad last few 6 months. My mom got sick last year with pancreatic cancer and passed away in Oct 2009. I really hadn't no desire to come on the boards but I'm back. I need my Disney friends.:goodvibes

The bird thing was yucky. Glad he was able to nap with his friends though.

We're going to FW in Nov/Dec this year so I'm anxious to see some pictures and comments about it. We were in Disney in April for only 3 days and went to the Hoop Dee Do but didn't see a lot of FW. That show was great if you have not been.

Yeah on the Haiwaii trip. I went on my honeymoon there Gorgeous.
of course i remeber you, :welcome: to this TR, glad you found me again. sorry to hear about everything that has been happening, but hope you find some comfort with your dis friends again.
:grouphug:

your trip sounds fun, we loved it there in early december last trip.

i was at hte hoop dee doo a long long time ago, would like to see it again, maybe on the next trip when parker is older to participate.

what island did you go to on your honeymoon.

Hawaii.........very cool! :goodvibes It's such a beautiful place to visit! Which island are you staying on?

Fantastic on Hawaii!!!!!! Which island will you be on? My wife and I, and our daughter went to Maui in 2007 and I have to admit it was the one trip that I absolutely did not want to go home from. I told my wife I would sell our house in MA and live in a box there. It is absolutely heaven on earth!!!!

Can't wait to read about camping at Disney! We're just now experimenting with camping to see if we like it well enough to invest in a self contained camper kind of setup. We have a popup right now and have used it once. We enjoyed ourselves and are going to reserve a spot at another campground recommended by my camping crazed cousins. I don't think I want to fool with a popup at Disney though. I'll take a rig like yours any day! (Minus the tire pimple deal of course.)

we are booked,.....

what for you may ask, well another trip next year...

to disney you may ask....

well i think one of you may have asked so i will respond

to disney?

Nope,
not disney

but somewhere just as fun

HAWAII

candis parents have a time share there, and they are taking us next spring.

they get a great rate for a friends/family to come and visit...so we are going for 8 days/9 nights in may and the best part is they spring for the room.

and since candis sister moved over to hawaii about year ago to do an internship and never moved back, we will stay with her and her boyfriend/maybe fiance at that time for a week as well.

we get our own suite and will fly over with her parents and brother, and they will stay with her sister for a few days, (they cant be there the first few days with us, because part of the stipulation is that we have to be there solo when we do our timeshare tour, which is fine, they cant sucker me into buying it) then they arrive.

they are also going to take parker a few days in there room, so we can have some quite time to ourself.

we are really looking forward to it, we are under 11 months now so it will go by fast for us.

That sounds awesome. Hawaii looks so beautiful

That is great that her parents are going to take Parker for a few days so u can get some alone time...Wonder if you will come home with a surprise? :laughing:

Sorry had to go there...wouldn't be sharky, if I did not

Can't wait to read your next update :surfweb:

Ok I'm in too Dan!!!! :cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

Loved the :tigger: call.....so cute.

I am so glad you guys stopped & that tire didn't blow while you were driving.:scared1:

Eventful first day!!!!!

Lucky you on Hawaii...you have great parents & in-laws taking you on trips. I love Hawaii....I've been 3 times. Eric has never been so that is on our to do list. Which island are you visiting?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter