• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Spring or Spring Advantage 2017 CP!!!!

I heard there was a wave of NLIC emails on Sunday? When are rumors saying the next wave of ACCEPTANCES will be?

There was a fairly large wave of acceptances yesterday! Including myself being accepted for merchandise! I am probably going to accept the CP as a backup plan. I am still waiting on my Professional Internships I applied for.

My son had his WBI last Wednesday. He felt really good about it. She said it would take 20 minutes and it was 35.

Although it says onsite that he would be notified by mid-November, she said he would probably hear by mid October.

Fingers crossed...

My son checked and his app after his WBI is listed as:

Job status open and HR status in progress

What does that mean?

When they discussed roles I know Attractions, food service, and bell services came up. She asked my son if he could deliver a speech. He said yes and they continued talking. Where would that fit in??

Sorry for all the separate questions, but I am remembering it as it comes back to me.

Last edited:
My son checked and his app after his WBI is listed as:

Job status open and HR status in progress

What does that mean?
In progress means that it they are processing the interviews together and figuring out if they scored high enough and gave great answers in order to do the program. They will receive the acceptance email before the status changes. I received my email on Friday and my status was still saying in progress even though I was accepted.

Thank you, Kaitlan! Any thoughts on the can you give a speech question?

Enchanted Tales with Belle has a performance aspect to it. Hall of Presidents (and any of the films) has a small speech aspect. PAC (parade control) isn't necessarily speeches, but does involve a lot of speaking to crowds

I don't know for sure that that is why they were asking, but short speeches/spieling are aspects of different roles

Enchanted Tales with Belle has a performance aspect to it. Hall of Presidents (and any of the films) has a small speech aspect. PAC (parade control) isn't necessarily speeches, but does involve a lot of speaking to crowds

I don't know for sure that that is why they were asking, but short speeches/spieling are aspects of different roles
Okay thank you so much for taking the time to answer. The waiting is so hard for everyone!

I wish everyone the best of luck. To go for it is an accomplishment in and of itself!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter