Spring has sprung!!

WDWfan uk

<font color=red>.... but you can call me Shirley :
........ don't you love it :) ?
What do you enjoy doing that you aren't able to do during Winter? I've been mowing the lawn for the first time in months...... okay, it's not exactly fun, but it's great to look at it once it's finished and see all the crocuses and daffs in their full glory!

I don't have a garden:(

And I know it's not quite the same but the nice weather means I can go out with Fox and not look like The Good Year Ballon!:rolleyes:

What I mean is I can down grade to a fleece and some trainers, instead of a fleece, big winter coat, scarf, hat, gloves and green wellies...

Ah the relief

Frances x

I just love Spring - the sign of new beginnings!

I cannot believe that a year has gone by now since I had my operation - how much has happened in that year?

So when I looked out this morning in the sunshine, saw all the lovely spring bulbs, I felt great. Got the washing off the washing line and it was actually dry and had that lovely fresh air smell :)

Went shopping and now the wind has got up and we have like a mini hurricane whirling round the wind is so strong!

Oh well - it was lovely while it lasted :)

Yes, Jan we had a very windy walk in Southend High Street today!!:) Also had some hail later on!!

Lovely to see some blue sky though and all the spring flowers out. Must get round to mowing our lawn too Shirley!;)

Just love spring!

I love the unpredictability about it - one minute blue skies and sunshine, next it's pouring with rain!

The colours and the flowers are just wonderful!

The bst of all though - it means that Summer's not far away!

....... speaking of unpredictability.............. what happened??? Spring sprung and then sprang right back again. Huh :rolleyes: !!

Yep - sprung right out of this corner of Essex I can tell you :)

Cold, windy, rain and right miserable here this morning :(

I suppose it's a case of March Winds brings April showers, April showers brings May flowers!

Same here - a miserable couple of days. I'm really looking forward to some brighter warmer weather. What I look forward to most after winter is being able to get out in the garden (taking it easy watching Matt do the work! ;))

Well the sun came out here briefly this morning, silly me thought 'oh wonderful, it'll be a bit warmer on the walk to school' - it was freezing, I came back home with a red nose! :rolleyes:

I really hope things warm up soon, but then, we have had snow in April! ;)

Shirley, how on earth did you manage to mow the lawn, our lawn is absolutely soaked, I guess that's the North/South divide showing through! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter