Spring Advantage 2013?

psherman42 said:
I've worked in fast food before so I didn't love it but didn't hate it. I did put it down as low interest though on my application. I loved the people I worked with though.

That's good! Did you think the phone interview was pretty easy or were there any questions that you stumbled on?

That's good! Did you think the phone interview was pretty easy or were there any questions that you stumbled on?

I seem to remember getting a little tripped up when she asked me something I'd done to make someone feel special at a job and what I'd do to make guests feel special when they got to the park in the morning. Or something. It was a Main Entrance Operations question. :rotfl:

psherman42 said:
I seem to remember getting a little tripped up when she asked me something I'd done to make someone feel special at a job and what I'd do to make guests feel special when they got to the park in the morning. Or something. It was a Main Entrance Operations question. :rotfl:

Hahah okay!

I'm actually a little nervous to apply, especially after applying twice before and no luck.

Does anyone know if previous web based interview has any baring when reapplying. I totally bombed it the first time(second guessed myself on like every answer), and didn't make it that far the second time. I am just hoping that won't be a factor.

nope i failed the wbi multiple times in the past before finally getting through this time my phone interview is tomorrow at 2:45 :D

Awesome! Do you have any tips or questions that were asked for the phone interview? What roles are you wanting to do this time?

I'm actually in FL now. I currently work in attractions, but I'm going FT character attendant at MK in 2 weeks

Joanna71985 said:
I'm actually in FL now. I currently work in attractions, but I'm going FT character attendant at MK in 2 weeks

That's awesome!! Is the difference between concierge and hospitality that the concierge handles more things like dining reservations, questions, check in check out, ticket questions an buying, handling guest requests and problems and hospitality is mainly at a resort desk doing check ins and outs? I was kinda confused about the difference bc people say they were trained in both and could potentially do both if needed.

That's awesome!! Is the difference between concierge and hospitality that the concierge handles more things like dining reservations, questions, check in check out, ticket questions an buying, handling guest requests and problems and hospitality is mainly at a resort desk doing check ins and outs? I was kinda confused about the difference bc people say they were trained in both and could potentially do both if needed.

Yes, that sounds correct. Also, I'm pretty sure concierge is trained for both (but hospitality only does that). I could be wrong though

Joanna71985 said:
Yes, that sounds correct. Also, I'm pretty sure concierge is trained for both (but hospitality only does that). I could be wrong though

Okay thanks! :)

I'm actually a little nervous to apply, especially after applying twice before and no luck.

Does anyone know if previous web based interview has any baring when reapplying. I totally bombed it the first time(second guessed myself on like every answer), and didn't make it that far the second time. I am just hoping that won't be a factor.

Not at all. I applied for spring 2011 and failed the WBI. I just had to wait 6 months to retake it when I applied for fall 2011. I passed and got accepted!

Hey guys! My name is Ember and I've applied for the spring advantage program this coming up year, as many of you have im sure. :D
I have my phone interview this coming up Tues. evening. I have my top choice role picked and its solid in my mind,(bbb if anyone was wondering) but im still feeling a bit fickle and indecisive in choosing my second two top roles. I was just wondering if anyone wanted to share what their top choices are, and why? Maybe it can help me and possibly some others get a good perspective on some more roles we might not have completely considered before!

Next Steps - Phone Interview
Thank you for completing the Web-Based Interview and for applying to be a part of the Disney College Program.

Congratulations - you have been identified as a strong candidate! Your next step is to schedule a phone interview. You will have the ability to schedule your interview appointment in approximately 24 hours.

I passed I passed I passed! =DDD For some reason I was SO nervous about the WBI that I didn't take it for a couple of days because I was worried I'd fail XD

ETA: And my phone interview is at 9:15 Wednesday night!

Thank you for completing the Web-Based Interview and for applying to be a part of the Disney College Program.

Congratulations - you have been identified as a strong candidate! Your next step is to schedule a phone interview. You will have the ability to schedule your interview appointment in approximately 24 hours.

I passed I passed I passed! =DDD For some reason I was SO nervous about the WBI that I didn't take it for a couple of days because I was worried I'd fail XD

My phone interview is Wednesday 8:30pm!

Just had my phone interview, it lasted 15 minutes, no all I can do is wait. I feel like it went pretty good, does anyone know if that's a long enough time or should it have been longer? I'm so nervous but excited!!! I hate this :/

Hey guys! This is my first post, and I've applied for the spring 2013 Disney College Program. My top 3 choices were character performer, bibbidi bobbidi boutique and attractions. I have my phone interview next Tuesday, and I'm super excited! Good luck to everyone applying!

That's me right now, I'm a little nervous to do the WBI so its been sitting there for like two days. I am just waiting for a tad bit of time when I feel ultra confident.

I have my phone interview Sunday night. My top three choices are transportation, recreation and hospitality/concierge. I'm also interested in almost all the other roles but those are my top three. I also applied for a PI and already had my phone interview for that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter