• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Spread Sheet

I often email a template of mine to other DISers who request it. Here is my current planning sheet for my next trip. The workbook also contains individual pages for planning each day more in-depth. The version I send out is mostly wiped blank and ready for the user to start plunking in their own trip details:

Oct16%20Itinerary%20v2.jpg
Ooh, would you email me a copy of your workbook? Can pm you my email if you would

I often email a template of mine to other DISers who request it. Here is my current planning sheet for my next trip. The workbook also contains individual pages for planning each day more in-depth. The version I send out is mostly wiped blank and ready for the user to start plunking in their own trip details:

Oct16%20Itinerary%20v2.jpg

Would you care to e mail your blank spreadsheet to me? I'd really appreciate it, if so!

I just sent a pm. I am so excited that I found this post. This was exactly what I was looking for so I can start planning our trip.

Thanks

Wow! I'm just starting to plan our first trip for early 2017. These spreadsheets are speaking to me in a big way!

Should've never stumbled upon this. Saw it this morning at 9:30 and have been working on my own spreadsheet ever since. God help me. ;_;
I am the "Computer" guy in our house. (I work in I.T.). The DW can do stuff with it but I get a lot of the questions on "How do I do.... ?" but it's still amazing how she gets it done.

I've always preferred half-hour increments, like this... Fast Passes at the top, color coded by activity, can easily spot important times in red, and dining in green... There are many tabs to this sheet, which also include DDP vs OOP calculations, who can ride which attraction, spending history, year-by-year comparison, and so on. :)

dw2014.jpg
Would you be willing to share this beautiful creation with me?

I've always preferred half-hour increments, like this... Fast Passes at the top, color coded by activity, can easily spot important times in red, and dining in green... There are many tabs to this sheet, which also include DDP vs OOP calculations, who can ride which attraction, spending history, year-by-year comparison, and so on. :)

dw2014.jpg
I would love a copy, as well. If you don't mind.

I LOVE this spread sheet with the color coding and the fastpasses at the top. Could I get a copy too. I would love to play with this and have it for our vacation in August.

I've always preferred half-hour increments, like this... Fast Passes at the top, color coded by activity, can easily spot important times in red, and dining in green... There are many tabs to this sheet, which also include DDP vs OOP calculations, who can ride which attraction, spending history, year-by-year comparison, and

I LOVE this spread sheet with the color coding and the fastpasses at the top. Could I get a copy too. I would love to play with this and have it for our vacation in August.

I have made a "Template" of the spread sheet. Basically the front page you can enter the start date, the number of days, the time of day you would (normally) start (tracking stuff) and and at what interval you want the time chunks (10, 15, 30 or 60 minutes). It then formats the second page with dates and time blocks. You can then "Edit" the blocks to add your agenda. You can use the color coding that makes sense to you

The top will show the Date, the next line will show the day and allow you to select your "Park" (all the Disney parks, Disney Springs, SeaWorld, Universal Other and FREE) for that day.

Below that there is space for 4 entries to add your "Fast Passes" or other info as desired.
Then you can get into the "Time" slots where you can "Merge" cells (or not) and Color Code (or not) as you see fit and that makes sense to you.

There is NO Protection on the spreadsheet, so if you overwrite any of the formulas, they will be replaced. There is only one small macro (on main page) that is a button to take you to the agenda page (but you don't need it so if you don't want to enable macros, you can manually switch to the other sheet).

There is no "Clear" button to give you a clean sheet, so if you add your own formatting, it will will persist. It's just a basic down and dirty, get you started template with some basic features.

The entry sections on the cover page will limit the date to 30 days before the day you are working on the spreadsheet and no more than 550 days after the day you are working on it.

The number of days are limited to 31. I think that would be good for most folks.

The Start time is basically in 30 minute increments just to keep it reasonable.

Hope this helps some. It can be gotten from http://pgardner.net/Disney.xlsm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter