Splitting Meal at Be Our Guest Breakfast

Reighngold

Melody's Mama
Hi All,
We have a breakfast reservation at Be Our Guest on our upcoming trip and I have been looking up the menu offerings and it seems like a HUGE meal. I'm a super light eater and usually just split a meal with my husband or split a children's meal with my daughter. Is this possible at Be Our Guest for Breakfast or does it have to be one meal per person?

Thanks so much all!
Emma

It is quick service during breakfast at BOG. You can order as much or as little as you want.
Don't need one meal per person and you can definitely split meal.

Have fun and enjoy!!

There is no problem splitting there but I'm not sure I'd call it a HUGE meal either. I've seen reports of kids wanting to order a second meal even. of course you can always go for the experience and eat a snack later.

We split breakfast just last week. Most of my family eats big, and it was a lot of food for us. We split three meat and cheese entrees and three cupcakes between six people and we all agreed that it was way more food than it seemed. We were originally just going to order cupcakes and drinks, but mom and dad treated us to the entrees. I was surprised how much food was left uneaten at other tables. Either the other items are terrible or they are also larger meals than they appear to be.

The bill came to $104, so we ate every last scrap of that QS breakfast!

I'm a relatively big eater and I found that the croque madame and the pastry tray was filling enough for my mom and I to share. We even had some extra pastries left over to eat as snack later.

Splitting a child's meal will be a very tiny meal. The french toast isn't even a full slice. The adult meals are more splittable.

Splitting a child's meal will be a very tiny meal. The french toast isn't even a full slice. The adult meals are more splittable.
that's what I meant, sorry. And those pastries do not appeal to me so I automatically discount them. if I had half an egg and half a piece of bacon I would not consider that a decent meal ;)

I guess I'm an exceptionally big eater :D I ordered an adult meal (Eggs Florentine, delicious) and between that and a couple pastries I was.....full enough, but not FULL. And ready for lunch 2.5 hours later. We had pre-ordered and DH ordered the kids French Toast because he's not a big breakfast eater. We were both hysterical laughing when they brought it over - it's 3 TINY, TINY triangles of toast and a couple pieces of fruit! Very good but equals 6 smallish bites of French Toast. I think the last age either of my kids would have filled up on that was 4? Needless to say he was not full in any way when we left.........

Does one drink come with each meal, or do you order drinks separately? I think we will probably order 2 entrees for three people, but would like to be able to order an extra drink.

Does one drink come with each meal, or do you order drinks separately? I think we will probably order 2 entrees for three people, but would like to be able to order an extra drink.

You can order an extra drink now, and I'm pretty sure a drink still comes with the meal.

The pasteries also are mini ones not full size. They are like a bite each. Dh and I went last year. We each ordered a kids meal because we were headed to the food and wine afterwards. I couldn't believe the French toast was 3 triangles from one slice of bread. Not sure why they wouldn't give you the whole slice of bread. Add 4 bites of fruit and that was it for the crazy expensive meal.

I'm a relatively big eater and I found that the croque madame and the pastry tray was filling enough for my mom and I to share. We even had some extra pastries left over to eat as snack later.
Thanks, good to know, my DD and I have ADR in August and this is what we are thinking about splitting! We split meals a fair amount, this will be our first time for breakfast here.

If we each order separately, will they bring us more than one platter of pastries? There are 4 in our party.
We got two pastry platters at out table of 3 adults. But perhaps that is because we had 3 separate ADRs. The server had three trays on her cart, but opted to only give us two trays. The pastries are small. The two muffins are the size of a 50 cent piece, and the other items were quite small also.

Between 4 of us, we ordered 1 Florentine, 2 kids crepes and 1 extra coffee. 1 pastry tray came with it. Coffee was awful, but caffeinated at least! We left 1 crepe and 1 pastry. It was plenty of food, just mediocre food. We pre-ordered our food and were able to add a coffee when paying - no need to get into the ordering kiosk line to do so.

I guess I'm an exceptionally big eater :D I ordered an adult meal (Eggs Florentine, delicious) and between that and a couple pastries I was.....full enough, but not FULL. And ready for lunch 2.5 hours later. We had pre-ordered and DH ordered the kids French Toast because he's not a big breakfast eater. We were both hysterical laughing when they brought it over - it's 3 TINY, TINY triangles of toast and a couple pieces of fruit! Very good but equals 6 smallish bites of French Toast. I think the last age either of my kids would have filled up on that was 4? Needless to say he was not full in any way when we left.........

I will have to agree, my DS order the kids french toast, ate it all, and was wanting a snack about half an hour later!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter