• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Split stays/luggage

TammyLynn33

DIS Veteran
Hi Guys
Will Disney still transport luggage on a split stay? We couldn’t get the resort we wanted for the whole trip so we are doing our first split stay. I know they used to but wasn’t sure after Covid?
thanks

Yes. We just had a split stay last month between BCV and AKV. We checked our bags with bell services at BCV and asked for a transfer. They did tell us our bags would not be there until between 4-6pm and would not take anything that needed to be refrigerated. Have fun!

But you will need to be in your room if you want bell services to deliver them once you are settled in your second resort.
Ah okay that's what I meant about having to be in the room when they deliver. As an alternative, could I just pick up my bags from bell services once they have been transferred?

Ah okay that's what I meant about having to be in the room when they deliver. As an alternative, could I just pick up my bags from bell services once they have been transferred?
Yes, it’s your choice - pick them up on your way to your room or call for them to be delivered once you’re there (and are certain everything in the room is good and you won’t be asking to move).

Or have bell services come to your room. They can tag them there and take them down.
@ the GF I’ve called the night before to schedule a pick up time the following morning w/ bell services on a split stay & have also called for delivery once I’m in the new room. But generally I find I’m impatient & prefer to drop & pick up from Bell Services in the lobby wheeling the suitcases to the room/villa myself.

@ the GF I’ve called the night before to schedule a pick up time the following morning w/ bell services on a split stay & have also called for delivery once I’m in the new room. But generally I find I’m impatient & prefer to drop & pick up from Bell Services in the lobby wheeling the suitcases to the room/villa myself.
I hear ya LOL

I have a scooter so having Bell Services come to the room makes things much easier for me... they tag it and take it... I'm off to enjoy my day :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter