Split stay Question

TammyLynn33

DIS Veteran
We are at AKL our first night to Knock it off our wish list . Then we move to Poly. I was going to get the dining plan for the 5 nights at Poly. Now we have 4 at Poly and 1 at Akl
If I add the dining plan is it two separate plans . I just don’t want two sets of mugs I feel like it would be wasteful

We are at AKL our first night to Knock it off our wish list . Then we move to Poly. I was going to get the dining plan for the 5 nights at Poly. Now we have 4 at Poly and 1 at Akl
If I add the dining plan is it two separate plans . I just don’t want two sets of mugs I feel like it would be wasteful

It would be two different plans and you would get mugs with both. I guess you could give the 2nd set away to someone you see at the resort.

Also, know that you must use ALL credits from that first stay at AKL before you have access to the the 2nd stay's. That includes all snack credits too.

You don't have to redeem the credits for the mug but you're still paying for them. We love using the mugs at home, the more the merrier!

I’d just get the DDP for Poly.

yes I thought about this but since it’s not a park day we arrive and only the 2 big kids are going to MNSSHP the next day so we will be chilling eating a the resort for a couple days

I’d just get the DDP for Poly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter