Split stay fast pass question

Childs1stTime2Disney

*A dream is a wish your heart makes*
If I have a split stay and the first stay is a package with resort and tickets for both stays, will I be able to make fast passes for the second stay on the first day for fast passes for the first stay?

Second question - if you cancel your reservation for your hotel, should your fast passes disappear on their own or do you need to individually cancel each one too?

The fast passes would disappear if you cancelled your hotel reservation. I don't know that they have always but that is the policy now.

Otherwise, people could make a hotel reservation, get their fastpasses at 60 days out, then cancel their hotel and stay somewhere less expensive or even just come for the day and have the 60 day advantage of resort guests.

The fast passes would disappear if you cancelled your hotel reservation. I don't know that they have always but that is the policy now.

Otherwise, people could make a hotel reservation, get their fastpasses at 60 days out, then cancel their hotel and stay somewhere less expensive or even just come for the day and have the 60 day advantage of resort guests.
Weird. I cancelled my reservation and a few days later, fast passes still there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter