Split Stay and 10 day tickets

LCoulter

Whoah Mouse
My SIL has a reservation for 4 nights in a value resort followed by 7 nights at BLT. She has 10 day park hoppers which are separate purchase from hotel. At 180 days from her first night at the value resort, can she book fastpasses for all 10 ticket days? I think I’m over thinking this and going back and forth on what will happen here.

At 180-days, she can make dining reservations.

At 60-days, she can make FP+ reservations.

The split-stay matters for making dining reservations because, unfortunately, the 180-days starts with each of her check-in dates.

In other words, she can only book dining plans through her value resort check-out date, in this instance.

Then she can book her dining plans for her BLT portion at the 180-day mark for that portion of her stay.

The problem of split-stay does not matter for FP+ bookings as long as all portions are on-site, which they are in this instance.

Lol, 60 days is what I meant. That’s what happens when I post when I’m mostly asleep and also thinking about our dining reservations coming up. :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter