Spice Road Table

Deb286

Earning My Ears
My ADR window opened up today and I wanted to try and make dinner reservations for Spice Road Table at 180 + 7 but here only seemed to be lunch reservations available untill 3.30pm. Does anyone know whether dinner slots will open up or is there a reason no reservations are being taken?

My ADR window opened up today and I wanted to try and make dinner reservations for Spice Road Table at 180 + 7 but here only seemed to be lunch reservations available untill 3.30pm. Does anyone know whether dinner slots will open up or is there a reason no reservations are being taken?
You might want to ask this over on the Restaurants board. Maybe you can ask the moderator to move it for you.
Denise

So sorry just realised I've posted in wrong board - not sure how to move. Is there a moderator who could help please?

Did you try just putting dinner in? What date are you looking for?

I’m able to make a reservation for 7:50pm on 10/25. But it’s not uncommon for things not to be fully loaded at the outset of the 180 day window. Keep trying. The good news is that SRT isn’t one of the hard ones to get. Not sure why... we love it.

Did you try just putting dinner in? What date are you looking for?
The dinner option wasn't available at all, just lunch. We're looking for 1st November.

I’m able to make a reservation for 7:50pm on 10/25. But it’s not uncommon for things not to be fully loaded at the outset of the 180 day window. Keep trying. The good news is that SRT isn’t one of the hard ones to get. Not sure why... we love it.
Thanks. We've not been before but the menu looks good. I will keep trying and hopefully more times will be loaded in.

Hope you get it! We are going to try it on our January trip.

Are there any dining packages during that time (something for Food and Wine? Too early for Candlelight Processional)? Sometimes they hold back ADRs until packages are released.

We ate there this last October and they were still taking walk-ups at 8:00 p.m. so if you don't get a ressie then you could always ask the resort concierge when you check it or do a walk-up. I hope you get to eat there as we greatly enjoyed our meals.

SRT is often available walk-up. I have never had trouble getting a dinner reservation there, even when Epcot has been jam packed. Keep trying!

I've been looking too. From November it doesn't look like any dinner reservations can be made. I cant find any info on-line to explain why.

Eaten there many times, have never had an ADR.

I would imagine they haven't loaded in yet so I would keep checking. Non-Disney restaurants have their own schedules for doing things. I can't imagine it will be hard to book unless they have something up their sleeve for a dinner package.

We just had an ADR there for our trip last week, for 5:30 pm. It was excellent, way husband and I shared 5 small plates and the crepe brûlée. Will go again.

Something glitchy is happening with ADRs. I just tried looking on Aug 5 and the only things showing availability were fireworks dessert parties and other special events and I know every restaurant is not booked on that date

At my 180-day window (months ago) I booked Spice Table Road for 1:30 on Wednesday July 10. Now the reservation has disappeared from my plans and there is no availability for me to re-book. Very strange. Anyone have the same experience?

.................. I can't imagine it will be hard to book unless they have something up their sleeve for a dinner package.
I have been thinking of this happening since they announced the package for Rose and Crown. The new show starts in the Fall and I wouldn't be surprised at all if Disney will start a dinner package at SRT in preparation for the permanent show in 2020.

The current view for Illuminations isn't as good as R&C or other places around WS, but the experience at SRT between the food, the friendly staff and the view makes a great evening. They may be considering the view from SRT and other areas around the lagoon while they are making the new show to make it a fantastic view from many places. You can bet they will charge for it. The R&C package is proving to be success for them. They want to find any way they can to make an extra dollar so all the hidden treasures we've enjoyed for free will disappear, IMO.

I have been thinking of this happening since they announced the package for Rose and Crown. The new show starts in the Fall and I wouldn't be surprised at all if Disney will start a dinner package at SRT in preparation for the permanent show in 2020.

The current view for Illuminations isn't as good as R&C or other places around WS, but the experience at SRT between the food, the friendly staff and the view makes a great evening. They may be considering the view from SRT and other areas around the lagoon while they are making the new show to make it a fantastic view from many places. You can bet they will charge for it. The R&C package is proving to be success for them. They want to find any way they can to make an extra dollar so all the hidden treasures we've enjoyed for free will disappear, IMO.

I will bet the new show is more viewer friendly around the lagoon and if they got smart and took out the islands there would be no blocked view.

I will bet the new show is more viewer friendly around the lagoon and if they got smart and took out the islands there would be no blocked view.
I agree.
Illuminations is very forward facing, toward the current FP area. There are great views from lots of places around WS but it seems to play to the front area. I'm sure they are thinking of ways to maximize viewing all around the lagoon...... at an extra cost.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter