Space Mountain

mishlove68

Mouseketeer
I have 2 questions, I love the ride Mummy at Universal, is Space Mountain like it at all? Does it have more drops in it. The drops are what kill me. I will not go on Splash Mountain and Jurasic Park.

I know I once saw a tread that tells you about all the drops on all the rides in the parks does anyone know where that might be?

TIA

The drops are pretty mild. The turns can get you though. Overall the ride isn't bad at all. It was my first roller coaster that I ever rode. I was six at the time.

Space Mountain is about to be closed for the summer. I believe it closes April 19th and won't be back open until November.

The drops are pretty mild. The turns can get you though. Overall the ride isn't bad at all. It was my first roller coaster that I ever rode. I was six at the time.

Space Mountain is about to be closed for the summer. I believe it closes April 19th and won't be back open until November.

Do you know if they say it is closing on April 19th - does that mean that the last day it is open is the 19th or the 18th?

Thanks!

Do you know if they say it is closing on April 19th - does that mean that the last day it is open is the 19th or the 18th?

Thanks!

It will be open on the 18th. On the 19th, it will be closed until November 22nd. TTA will also be closed most of the summer since it connects with Space Mountain.

the morning of the 19th there will be a sign that sez this attraction sis under going refurbishment for you future enjoyment.

SMis what would be considered a wild mouse coaster in the coaster community. Because it is dark you seem like you are goin a lot faster, in reality you never get faster than 28 mph

It will be open on the 18th. On the 19th, it will be closed until November 22nd. TTA will also be closed most of the summer since it connects with Space Mountain.

I read on another thread recently that is has been closing often due to technical difficulties. So, if you are there on the 18th Good Luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter