Space Mountain FPs

dnamertz

DIS Veteran
When you have a FP for Space Mt, how long is the typical wait to ride Space Mt when you return with your FP? Is it usually under 15 minutes?

It's typically 15-20 from the time the CM takes the FP. It will depend on how many people have been let in the building, as where you meet the line is not consistent. And also how fast the ride is loading. In the morning when the standby line is shorter it might be a little under 15, but that's when the standby lime would also only be about 15 anyway.

About 15 to 20 minutes, on average, seems about right to me as well. It does really depend on how many guests they are letting in (and whether Space was recently down...), so that depending on where you meet up with the line inside the building, it can take up to 30 minutes (that's about the longest I've waited with a FP that I can recall).

I just polled my family and the consensus is that the average wait with a Fast Pass is between 10 and 20 minutes. It depends upon how many vehicles are on the track and how fast they are loading and unloading. If the ride breaks down and they start honoring late Fast Passes, the wait can be a lot longer.

At Spring Break we found the wait time with FP to be in the 15 minute range for Space

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter