Space 220 with no reservation

misskitkat

Earning My Ears
Hello,

I keep trying to get reservations at Space 220 but I've had no luck so far. If I can't get a reservation do they still do walk ups? If so, what's the best time to get there? Before opening I would assume? Do walkups only get seated in the lounge? We have some free days in the schedule so waiting is fine, this is the #1 thing my husband wants to do.

Thank you!

When I was there last week they were taking walk up for the bar (not lounge) only. We had lounge reservations and the wait for the bar was 3 hours. You had to stand there and wait you could not put your name on the list and come back. The bar was small.

I have heard Space 220 is hit the hardest with services like Dining Fairy and Mouse Watcher, it will be unlikely to find a reservation without them :(

Hello,

I keep trying to get reservations at Space 220 but I've had no luck so far. If I can't get a reservation do they still do walk ups? If so, what's the best time to get there? Before opening I would assume? Do walkups only get seated in the lounge? We have some free days in the schedule so waiting is fine, this is the #1 thing my husband wants to do.

Thank you!
I broke down and hired a dining fairy for Space 220 as it was the only place my husband really wanted to go. It even took them 5 weeks to secure the reservation but they got it. It was worth the $.

We snagged lounge reservations that popped up in November the day before…always keep checking …

Agree, keep checking. I was able to change our ADR to a different day during our September trip. So I was able to cancel an ADR later in the week that someone else probably picked up. We’re a party of 2, so sometimes it’s harder to get ADRs. But the last few trips I’ve seen almost every restaurant show up at some point by checking the day or 2 before. I don’t know how the 2 hour cancellation will effect things. But it’s definitely worth checking while you’re there.

Agree, keep checking. I was able to change our ADR to a different day during our September trip. So I was able to cancel an ADR later in the week that someone else probably picked up. We’re a party of 2, so sometimes it’s harder to get ADRs. But the last few trips I’ve seen almost every restaurant show up at some point by checking the day or 2 before. I don’t know how the 2 hour cancellation will effect things. But it’s definitely worth checking while you’re there.
Yea we were a party of two and when we snagged that a lucky someone got our beaches & cream adr we dropped

Thanks for all the advice. I had signed up for dining alerts but keep missing out. Since I'd rather not stand in line I signed up for Dining fairy. Fingers crossed they find us something.

have went twice over this year and got to the restaurant about 1 hour before open and got in line. both times got seats at the bar when it opened. this last time they were also taking reservation for that day in the lounge. I would get there as soon as you can the line forms right outside the restaurant to the right of the big ball at mission space. if you don't see anyone keep walking to the restaurant there is a desk just as you go under cover that someone should be manning and they will tell you where to stand for the bar or for a chance to make a reservation for that day. FYI we love the bar but it only has 10 seats so gage the line accordingly if there is one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter