Space 220 Reservations

We ate in the longe and enjoyed the experience. We got the short rib sliders and chicken and waffles. The sliders were great. The Chicken and waffles was pretty bad. Wish we both got sliders. The chicken pieces were dry, and pretty sure they were dark meat which I wasn’t expecting.

We couldn’t get it 60 days out but signed up for a Mousing Dining alert and got it about 30 days out (at a good time). Lots of alerts came through and I didn’t have much luck grabbing them (I think lots of people must be set up to get alerts) but it worked out in the end.
I signed up for mouse dining alerts for both the lounge and dining room and didn’t receive a single notification for either.

I only had one day (the Saturday before valentines) which probably made it more difficult.

My window opened this morning. We were looking to book Space 220 later in our trip... and there were plenty of times available. (And I went through the process with 2 other reservations before I even looked for Space 220.)

If you have trouble finding an available ADR when your 60 day window opens, you might also try again closer to the time of your vacation. I see lots of other threads on here when people have found openings at places that previously appeared fully booked. I would assume people cancel some ADR's once they finalize their plans to avoid paying that no-show fee.

My window opened this morning. We were looking to book Space 220 later in our trip... and there were plenty of times available. (And I went through the process with 2 other reservations before I even looked for Space 220.)
Wow, how far were you looking? I also made ADRs today and started right at 6am. I couldn't get anything at Space 220 for May 4th or 5th. The earliest day that had reservations was 60+6, May 6th. We made a back-up for that Sunday, May 7th, but will also sign up for the Touring Plans reservation finder.

Wow, how far were you looking? I also made ADRs today and started right at 6am. I couldn't get anything at Space 220 for May 4th or 5th. The earliest day that had reservations was 60+6, May 6th. We made a back-up for that Sunday, May 7th, but will also sign up for the Touring Plans reservation finder.
I only looked at (and got) reservations for May 6th, as that was the day that worked best for our schedule, but there were plenty of times to choose on that day.

Last edited:
Went in sept. Couldn’t get adr but saw you can go at 10:30 and ask for availability. We got an 11:45 and when we went only two other tables were filled. When we left maybe ten tables. The hostess told us that it is not Disney owned so they don’t have many spots for adr. She said same day is better, but having to wait at 10:30 us a hassle.

she said lounge is by adr only. Not sure if true just what the hostess told us everyone in line at 10:30 got lunch or dinner reservations.

food was really good but with one drink each and tip it was almost $200 for two people. And not sure if it was really worth the hype.

I haven't been able to get a spot for lunch or dinner, any time of day, either restaurant or lounge, starting from 60+4 down to the week before arriving, for any of my last 5 vacation trips of 4 days each, even trying each day of my trips. Small party - so I tried booking both 1 and 2 persons...nothing I did ever showed any availability at all since the place opened. I haven't tried signing up for any of the alert services and didn't bother trying walk-up.

Space 220 has been a difficult one to get. My family and I were lucky this month and dined there twice.
IMO, I’d never do the dining room price fix again. It’s pricey for mediocre food, regardless of the “show.”
I would do the lounge again, you can get plenty off the menu there. Drinks were the usual pricey for Disney. Sitting at The bar would be my second choice. No ADR needed, but you do have a wait to get in.
The dining room is neat, as is the elevator “ride.” The food leaves much to be desired at that price point.

Having never scored an ADR, is the "elevator" only for the dining room or is it for both lounge and dining room?

Having never scored an ADR, is the "elevator" only for the dining room or is it for both lounge and dining room?
There's only one elevator, pretty large, circular. It lets you out into one very large, semicircular room. The Restaurant tables are around the perimeter of the "windows" looking out into space and the Lounge and Bar are closer to where you enter from the elevator.

Last edited:
Is it loud, scary on the elevator ride? I think my older would really like but toddler might not? Is it a kid friendly restaurant, I've heard it was more adults and quiet there.

Is it loud, scary on the elevator ride? I think my older would really like but toddler might not? Is it a kid friendly restaurant, I've heard it was more adults and quiet there.
My one year old GS was fascinated by the elevator, not loud at all. He did great in the restaurant. It's not chaotic or anything. Our little guy enjoyed watching the outer space views. I'll never forget what a server at Tiffins told us when darling GS started to fuss a bit "it's a theme park restaurant, kids are here. Don't worry" (my DD did remove him for a walk while we finished) have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter