• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Southwest???

Anybody getting an error message saying there are no flights scheduled to operate your day of travel? It was on the flight schedule when I looked yesterday (and last week) but today they are giving me an error!!

Anybody getting an error message saying there are no flights scheduled to operate your day of travel? It was on the flight schedule when I looked yesterday (and last week) but today they are giving me an error!!
Yes. It's still just loading.....it will come.

Last year October and November were released in may. I believe around the end of the month.

We planned to fly BOS to MCO, but since there were only connecting flights, we booked nonstop from Manchester, NH. If this would work for you, I recommend it. The airport was so much easier to get through then Logan. The parking was cheaper and there was no line to get through security. We are definitely flying from Manchester next time.
They just put up that on March 16 they will release through November 3

Yes, still no flights loaded for my route either. Anyone seen this before? The last few times I've bought flights on release day, they were up as soon as the calendar was available.

Looks like they're having issues. I can see that the dates are available in the calendar, but when I put in the specific dates it tells me no flights are available on that day.

I hope they have everything up before I need to leave for work. I'm finding this more stressful than ADR day! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter