Southwest Ticket Discount ?

DisneyGuess

DIS Veteran
I saw that SW has a ticket sale going on, you can get a 6 day ticket for the price of a 3 day.
It says to go to will call with your printed confirmation to get your tickets.
Does that mean you wouldn't get a ticket number to link into MDE so you could make FPs?

I just ordered mine last night. They sent me an email today with a barcode that I was able to scan on MDE. It loaded my 6 day tickets immediately. You have to put in dates that are less than 60 days out though. Or you won't get the barcode until 60 days before your trip. I put in November, but we are going in March.

I just saw it on Southwest Vacations.

Park Hopper Ticket at 3 Day Price
**Price shown is a 6 Day Park Hopper Ticket at 3 Day Price.** The Park Hopper Ticket includes admission to ONE or MORE of the four Disney Theme Parks for each day of the ticket.

• Number of passengers and price per person
    • # Adult (10-up)$368.00
    • Select Item $368.00

1108FF_685x210.jpg
There’s no better time to book your Walt Disney World® Theme Park Tickets than now! Enjoy amazing savings on Magic Your Way with Park Hopper® Option or Base Tickets when you add them to your Orlando vacation package. Book select flight + hotel + ticket vacation package to Orlando, and get up to three extra theme park days. Ticket savings valid when staying at any Orlando hotel we offer.

Book: 10/3/16 – 11/30/16 by 6:00 p.m. CT
Travel: 10/4/16 – 4/24/17
One-day advance purchase is required.
Restrictions and exclusions may apply.

Clear cookies and stuff
It's not showing for lots of people in the main thread either, in fact they closed the thread because it's not showing

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter