• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Southern navigators - anyone?!!

adventure_woman

DIS Veteran
For those of you who just came back from the Southern - you would be my HERO if you posted the navigators! We leave next week and I am dying to see them!! :dance3::dance3::dance3:

Scott has pictures of today's navigator on Twitter. I don't see it on the blog yet, but he is at Epcot today. .

Honestly, there wasn't really anything special. The normal activities are all there, Match Your Mate, Magic Quest, Mousketeer, etc. The biggest change was that a lot of the movie showings were in spanish or had spanish subtitles, due to the large number of cruisers from Puerto Rico.

Honestly, there wasn't really anything special. The normal activities are all there, Match Your Mate, Magic Quest, Mousketeer, etc. The biggest change was that a lot of the movie showings were in spanish or had spanish subtitles, due to the large number of cruisers from Puerto Rico.

Looking for info on which character meetings require a ticket. Was there a Princess or Alice tea party? Which Princesses are on board?

Thanks!

Based on the Navigator released on Twitter today, it looks like Anna/Elsa and the Princess Gathering will be ticketed events.

Is the free 50 MB wifi still being offered if you sign up on day one?

James

The movie thing was annoying since it reduced the number of movies and made it hard to plan them.

Maleficent
Captain America
Guardians of the Galaxy
Planes: Fire and Rescue
The 100-foot Journey
Frozen (not sing along)

were the only movies.

The movie thing was annoying since it reduced the number of movies and made it hard to plan them.

Maleficent
Captain America
Guardians of the Galaxy
Planes: Fire and Rescue
The 100-foot Journey
Frozen (not sing along)

were the only movies.

I'm glad I wasn't the only one! My DH wanted to go see Guardians of the Galaxy, but the only showing that was in the evening that wasn't in spanish was on Tuesday in the Walt theater. They didn't have any showings during the sea day either, I thought that was a big miss.

I'm glad I wasn't the only one! My DH wanted to go see Guardians of the Galaxy, but the only showing that was in the evening that wasn't in spanish was on Tuesday in the Walt theater. They didn't have any showings during the sea day either, I thought that was a big miss.

I agree, and it made some of the other showtimes in english crazy packed. We saw maleficent on the sea day and it was packed solid. I have rarely seen a movie that packed on the ships.

I don't mind they do the spanish only, but they weren't planned well.

Hopefully they learned from the first cruise and will make adjustments.

The movie thing was annoying since it reduced the number of movies and made it hard to plan them. Maleficent Captain America Guardians of the Galaxy Planes: Fire and Rescue The 100-foot Journey Frozen (not sing along) were the only movies.

Totally agree. The non Spanish movies were all at such awkward times, or they started Guardians of the Galaxy at 5.15 for Pirate Night when all board was only at 4.45. Never made it to a movie this trip. :(

Someone mentioned Guardians of the Galaxy would be the movie night entertainment in the theatre - was this not the case? Or was that the Tuesday night one someone mentioned..? Thats when we planned on seeing it. :scratchin

It was the nightly entertainment on Tuesday night - St. Lucia night. It was in 3-D.

I can't say for sure that will happen on every cruise though.

Someone mentioned Guardians of the Galaxy would be the movie night entertainment in the theatre - was this not the case? Or was that the Tuesday night one someone mentioned..? Thats when we planned on seeing it. :scratchin

The PP said it was shown on pirate night, which is when they have a movie in the WDT instead of a live stage show. If the movie is long, they have to adjust the start time so both seatings can attend before the deck party begins.

We too were annoyed. The one day all moves past noon were in Spanish. Even on the deck. Never did see guardians.

Yes, it was pirate night in the Walt Disney theater. 5:45 and 8:15 I think. we had Palo that night so we couldn't see either showing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter