Sorta Disney Dillemia

I think you need to tell your sister to get lost and take care fo yourself. This isn't going to be as easy as it sounds, and I strongly suggest you might want to get some counseling to help. This can be free or very low cost through a variety of agencies, Catholic Charities, Jewish Family Services, the Salvation Army, or you local department of health.

I think you need to take care of yourself. Save some money and then maybe take your sisters KIDS to WDW, but leave her lazy trash butt at home. IMHO she doesn't deserve anything. I do feel bad for her kids though. Do not send her money or ask your uncle to do so. If she needs money, tell her SHE needs to call your uncle. If she doesn't want to do so, then let her rot in her own doing. If you want to help in a way that will make a difference to her kids without being an enabler to her irresponsible and possibly mentally unstable behavior, send the kids things they need, backpacks for school, clothes, stuff like that. Don't go out ans spend it on toys or "designer" stuff. If they complain about what you send, then cut them off too.

Frankly, it sounds like she has some real problems. If she's got kids and the power is cut off, or she is being neglectful, DSS/DYFS/CPS will step in and take the kids. You might want to let her know about that--maybe it will be a wakeup call.

Anne

Maybe people just can't read.

Let me clearify again.

ALL MY BILLS ARE ALWAYS PAID

That was my 1st time not paying a bill, to sent her some money for her baby's pampers and stuff. I thought I could hold off until theat next week which was 2 1/2 weeks after the bill was due. And the guy showed up at my door before I could get my school check. My uncle is keeping the $800 he is getting back from irs, to put back in his account to cover the $700 check he sent me. When I was working overtime before my job went out of business, I put big lump sums of money on my bills so they would be paid up. My job ended 12/01, that was my 3rd time getting
bill b/c I was credited so long. The same with my phone (except my bills are rolling in now b/c my sister ate up my credits by calling me collect when she got herself in this trouble in the beginning) So now I get a bill for that.
And guess what? IT'S PAID!!!!!!!

Thank you ducklite

Believe me I have tried but I really start to miss her kids. But I have told her I nor my uncle can help her anymore. I paid her phone to keep it on while we make arrangements to leave. And I paid her electric b/c it was due to be shut off 2 days before we left. I told her that is it when we get back she needs to get up off her butt and take care of herself and her kids.

I will also talk to her about just giving them to me b/c she can't take care of then. I really want her oldest son (who was my mom's favorite) b/c he's going to have a hard time in life as it is (due to him being 12 and still in the 2nd grade) that her bouncing them around to 5 different schools in a year isn't helping him or any of the other kids either.
My sister has always been the way she is, so I give up trying to talk her into changing.

When the come up right before we leave, I am taking them school shopping and no I'm not into designer stuff, but there mom is and I'm spending, so I'm decide what they get. If they don't like it. Hey more $ in my pockets.

Thanks again Anne:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter