Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom...solo

Alfredo68

I love Disney. My partner doesn't.
This will be my first time solo at Disney World, and my first time there since they started Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom. Has anyone done this solo? I am interested in finding out your experience with it. It sounds like fun, especially if going alone, because it can keep you on a mission while doing other things in the park. Not to mention you get those nice cards! Any thoughts?
pooh:

When I was a CP and had time solo in MK I played Sorcerors of the Magic Kingdom quite a bit, even if it was just to check in at the portals to get some new cards. I think it actually works better solo unless you and whoever else is there happen to be at the same portal.

When I was a CP and had time solo in MK I played Sorcerors of the Magic Kingdom quite a bit, even if it was just to check in at the portals to get some new cards. I think it actually works better solo unless you and whoever else is there happen to be at the same portal.
Thank you!! I figured this would be a fantastic thing to do being solo in the park. I may need to figure out the ins and outs of it, but when I hear from people like you, I get excited about doing this when I get there in October!
:tigger:

There's a fun interactive game with a handheld device at Epcot Worldshowcase on a Phineus and Ferb theme with Agent P. Thats should be fun solo too. Check it out.

This will be my first time solo at Disney World, and my first time there since they started Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom. Has anyone done this solo? I am interested in finding out your experience with it. It sounds like fun, especially if going alone, because it can keep you on a mission while doing other things in the park. Not to mention you get those nice cards! Any thoughts?
pooh:

If you plan on keeping those cards in great shape may I suggest purchasing Ultra Pro 66mmx91mm card sleeves: http://www.tinyworlds.co.uk/50-ultra-pro-deck-protector-standard-sleeves-clear
FIY – I purchased mine at Barnes & Noble $2.95 50 count.

and/or if you’re planning on keeping the cards for future use I also suggest Monster 4 pocket mini binder:
https://www.amazon.com/Monster-Binder-Trading-Anti-theft-Gathering/dp/B0092HNC3E
FIY – These are compatible, meaning the sleeved cards will go into the binder very well.

Where you choose to make these purchases are up to you, but this is what the products look like °O°

Cheers!

If you plan on keeping those cards in great shape may I suggest purchasing Ultra Pro 66mmx91mm card sleeves: http://www.tinyworlds.co.uk/50-ultra-pro-deck-protector-standard-sleeves-clear
FIY – I purchased mine at Barnes & Noble $2.95 50 count.

and/or if you’re planning on keeping the cards for future use I also suggest Monster 4 pocket mini binder:
https://www.amazon.com/Monster-Binder-Trading-Anti-theft-Gathering/dp/B0092HNC3E
FIY – These are compatible, meaning the sleeved cards will go into the binder very well.

Where you choose to make these purchases are up to you, but this is what the products look like °O°

Cheers!
Thanks! I have seen people keeping them in binders like these. I'd probably get it at Amazon, though I may put them in when I am not in the park (I cannot see myself carrying a binder around with me). My cargo pants have oversized lower side pockets that would keep the cards in good shape while in the park as the pockets do not bend when sitting).

If you only buy the binder the cards will be too small and may move and fall out. This mini binder does not zip that's why hard core collectors sleeve them. If you choose not to purchase the binder, I still suggest putting them in sleeves to prevent moisture/rub off damage to them. Your call, not sure when you plan on going but wish you a very enjoyable solo°O°

If you only buy the binder the cards will be too small and may move and fall out. This mini binder does not zip that's why hard core collectors sleeve them. If you choose not to purchase the binder, I still suggest putting them in sleeves to prevent moisture/rub off damage to them. Your call, not sure when you plan on going but wish you a very enjoyable solo°O°
Thanks! Will sure do. I am planning on going late October.
:ccat:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter