Somewhat new here, planning our MAW trip!! Oct. 4th-10th, 2010

What a cutie! I LOVE that Halloween dress! Those vent covers are awesome. Heck, EVERYTHING is wonderful!

WOW! Great Big Gives!:goodvibes

Way to go Big Givers!!:thumbsup2

I love the Halloween dress and the halloween shirts! You guys are going to look so snazzy!

The vent covers are adorable!

Just in case I miss you before you leave have a wonderful trip!!!:cool1:

You are getting close and the kids look so happy in all of their great outfits!
:dance3::banana::banana::banana::dance3:

Hope you guys have a great time and I can't wait to see the pictures when you return :)

(And you know I just want to reach in that pic of the vent covers and put a tuck in them to tighten them up... you should have seen the mock up we had going for sizing..lol)

Have a wonderful trip and give the kids a great big hug from us!:lovestruc

Valere

Wow, you leave in 2 days!! Hope you have a wonderful and magical trip!! Take lots of pictures! Can't wait to hear all about it when you return!:goodvibes

Thanks so much everyone!!! We had an amazing trip! Some stress, and a lot of running around, it was exhausting!!! But I know that we'll never get to do that again! I'll be sharing some pictures as I can, but it's going to take a little time... So now, where should I start my post-trip report?!?!

Oh, and I can't say thanks enough to the wonderful, talented, and generous Big Give ladies!! We had sooo... many compliments on their outfits, especially one! I'll share in the post-trip report!

Oh, and I can't say thanks enough to the wonderful, talented, and generous Big Give ladies!! We had sooo... many compliments on their outfits, especially one! I'll share in the post-trip report!

WELCOME HOME!!! I pray the trip was all you guys hoped it would be!!! CAnt wait hear all about it!!!!:wizard:

I know which dress;). Glad you all had a great trip. Can't wait to see more pics.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter