Something About Nothing............ #14

Lynne hope you are not too bruised from your fall! Were you rushing around?

Manicure and pedicure were lovely this morning. Because of my lymphoedema legs it’s important to keep my feet healthy - well that’s my excuse for still having them done over winter months!

Robo glad your husband is improved. I had a parcel arrive with some Disney gifts and as you say good when it’s an easy to sort.

Pumpkin yes all male environment can be exhausting!

Kev has started with a bad chest and temperature so I called and bought some fresh meds for him. He’s never ill so I’m a bit concerned about him. Keeping him supplied with hot drinks and care and just hoping it passes quickly.

We are hoping to have an early night and a sound sleep for him so goodnight 😴

Thanks Real. I’m just a little sore. My stairs are like half as much, as we have what’s called a split level. Not so much rushing, just not paying attention I guess. I can be clumsy sometimes.

Kids surprised me, said movie dragged, and was like 3 hours total, so they stopped at Costco on way home, and we had pizza for dinner. We all like their pizza, and at 9 dollars for a just made large pie, a good deal too.

Ugh, one more night before I turn alarm off. And crap, heater needs parts, so no heat in house, until guy returns with the parts on Friday. Good thing we have electric blankets to hunker under when coldest feeling at night.

That was a very windy lunchtime walk. Put my hood up as best I could. Was a cold feeling wind. I was glad to be home.

Have a wonderful night. Tomorrow night, the first of the holiday lights. We are looking forward to it.

Just finished math homework. I have been using the calculator app on my phone, but am getting really annoyed with the constantly running ads on it. I started using B's old scientific calculator, but it's more complicated than I need. Today I decided to buy a basic, inexpensive calculator. Today we started working with trigonometry. Guess it's back to the scientific calculator.

Won’t be long for her college graduation
Just under 6 months.
off.

A few pictures from the live feed.
How cool. I've never watched a launch..
I take that back. I was watching the day of the Challenger disaster. I can't believe I almost forgot that.

Kids surprised me, said movie dragged, and was like 3 hours total,
I was just thinking it couldn't have been that long. I looked it up and saw that it was 2 hours 41 minutes. Add in the trailers and all the advertising and it was over 3 hours.
Glad you are okay after your encounter with the stairs.

I should get some sleep. I already don't want to get up and go to work tomorrow.
I need a vacation.

Good Wednesday morning Sans family.

Its 38 days 13 hours 10 minutes away from Christmas

View attachment 719199

Thank you Mac so glad you are enjoying the photos.

Thank you Mac it is so nice to have the time to do the decorating. It does make the rooms so cheerful.

Congratulations to your fellas on their successful hunting trip.

Thank you Pumpkin. He is continuing to get better everyday.

Thank you Pumpkin. You have a keen eye. Yes, some of the Elf tree decorations and ornaments did come from Pier 1. We no longer have them. I knew once Home Goods opened that Kirklands and Pier 1 would not be able to survive against the good prices and products offered at Home Goods. They were all in the same shopping center.

Thank you RFF.

Thank you Carole. I do enjoy putting up the decorations. I always put in the Nutcracker CD and other Christmas music to set the mood and decorate away.

Thank you buckeev. Thank you for your prayers. Hubby is doing much better.

It is every parents nightmare what is happening in our schools. I feel so sorry for those young men who died and their families.

Shocking the level of violence that is spreading in every facet of society.

I set up until 1:30 am waiting for the lift off. It was something to see. It would have been awesome to have been on the side of the road on 528 on Banana River to have seen that lift off and felt the earth rumble from the massive power of the rocket boosters. The most powerful rocket to lift off.

A few pictures from the live feed.
View attachment 719202

View attachment 719200

View attachment 719201

View attachment 719203

View attachment 719204

View attachment 719205

View attachment 719206

View attachment 719207

Sounds like a very nice farmers market.

Wow…That is a rotten start to your day Lynne. Hope you are ok after your fall and the tire situation is a easy fix.

That was so sweet of you to treat your kiddos to a movie and lunch.

Snow has melted off already and we are in the 40’s today. I have a few things to do outside today.

Hubby had a PT evaluation this morning and therapist felt hubby was back to good form. He has felt better everyday since Sunday. I‘am thinking this was a bug. Strangely it did not have a respiratory component, but mostly dizziness, lost of stable ambulation, quick dehydration, GI symptoms. Repeat labs look good and we see 2 of his docs tomorrow.

I contacted some family members in Kentucky to see what some of the little great-grandchildren have been wishing for Christmas gifts. I was able to find something’s on Target. I ordered those things and will pick them up tomorrow.

I like it when things are simple like that.

Spoke to younger sister about Thanksgiving dinner next Thursday. We usually divide things to bring among the family members attending. I picked up the Turkey last week. Grandson was here friday so his muscles were needed to get the 23 pound bird in the freezer.

Younger sister is a good cook and she always brings some special dishes. Son and his wife always bring an array of pies from a wonderful pie shop.

Honestly I just love visiting with family and enjoy watching them enjoy their Thanksgiving meal. There are always plenty of leftovers sent home with everyone.

Need to get scootin.

Have yourselves a Merry Wednesday everyone doing what ever makes you happy.

I love The Nutcracker! Oone of my closest friends named her three children in honour of her love for it too....thankfully her husband didn`t mind....

Glad your husband is doing better, it`s nice to get good news on health issues, and hope you get some more good news today Robbie.

Yes, the story behind this latest rocket is quite impressive. It`s certainly been a long haul for them.

Getting a quick hump day stop in!

It seems to be busy here with lots of little things happening at work. Sorting out this and that...then all the workplace men drama!!!! OMG....whoever said that an all male environment wasn't full of drama is FIBBING!!!!! Sigh

Weather is heading into colder temps again for a day then back up to that 0C or 32F temp. It is mild for us...and I'll take it.

Got to the gym last night and the night before. I'm trying to break in a new pair of sketchers. It's a different model than I had previously...and oh boy...my one foot doesn't like it lol. Hopefully it will get a bit of a break tonight while I'm at the second job...not being shoved into the new ones. I also ordered a new pair of shoes for the second job and regular wear. They are supposed to be " waterproof" I have heard great things about them...so I finally ordered a pair. They were on an early Black Friday sale.

That sounds like an amazing store!!! I would for sure be shopping there. I love gems like that.

I love getting my nails done on both my hands and toes!!!! Enjoy!!!

OOOOO how fun!

Yum!!!! It's always great to split all that work up.

Well, I need to get back to the paper shuffle again. The work is never done for the head paper shuffler.

Have a great day everyone!

I agree, I worked with both a load of men and women back in my Explosive Plant days....and men can be downright worse at times, especially if you`re their boss!

Hope your weather stays milder, and yes Skechers are brilliant but if your feet don`t like the new style, they`ll let you know....lol.....I stick to the same ones for vacations, I`m hoping they never get rid of the ones I like.

It`s a funny place, it started off as a Trade only butcher, then it grew and grew and it`s barely recognisable now from from a few years ago, but it`s wonderful having it all under one roof.

Rain. We have had torrential rain since around 10pm last night, high winds but not gale force all night, and it`s still battering down right now.

So, absolutely plan on a day in today, got our butcher delivery and a grocery delivery coming this morning, I think they`ll be drenched doing deliveries today.

Had all three slow cookers going overnight with pork we picked up yesterday, slow cooked in coke, herbs and spices overnight and will be ready to be portioned up later today, will give some to the couple on the farm, they love it. Smells lovely!

So, going to make a nice breakfast this morning, Tom will fancy Eggs Benedict I`m sure, I`ll have bacon on toast with some fruit on the side. Still haven`t decided what`s for dinner, might be honey mustard balsamic chicken, or something else....we`ll see. Seafood for lunch in a salad probably.

But, we do love a good couple days in without having to go out anywhere, especially when the weather is like this.......💦🌬️

i-TdZ2v2N-Th.gif

cv74-M.jpg

Enjoy Thirsty Thursday ☺️

Ooh, just a degree above freezing right now. Cool start for sure. But those pesky clouds won’t show up until later in the afternoon. Hence, will soon enough see glorious sunshine pour into my windows. Glad not to have to commute today. And alarm off. Yay for me.

Cool in house, so lots of tea today, and made some waffles. Hearing up the kitchen felt good.

This, doing my part today, and throwing back lots of cups of tea. Thirsty Thursday. Yep, make sure you keep body hydrated. Terrific Thursday wished for all.

Good morning.

Sat quietly with both dogs now catching up on Chesapeake Shores - having changed our bed again as poor Kev is sweating so much. Covid test last night was negative but will do another later. Keep providing drinks and meds but he’s basically sleeping.

Just discovered I’ve lost a treasured earring. They are ones I wear all the time and strangely it fell out last week but I heard it fall and retrieved it so can only assume it’s been damaged somehow. I have been all over the house, done two school drop offs and walked the dogs so no chance of retracing my steps.

Good luck with your maths Charade. I was not good at further maths at all - frowned upon as I went to Grammar School and we were all expected to be capable! Must have grasped the basics though as I am ok with calculating etc in my head and accounting.

Have just ordered a new tree for the lounge from Balsam Hill - have chosen a slightly narrower one so hoping I like it. Due on Monday so might put it straight up!

We love our Balsam Hill trees RFF.....we got a new 12ft one last year and it`s perfect as our main tree, don`t think they do that one anymore. Out of the other three trees, two are BH and one is a John Lewis which is smaller at 7ft and all are full trees. The John Lewis one holds up well against the BH ones.

mac....hope you`re all sorted for your visitors!!! You`ll have the best visit.

i-2j69bXK-S.gif

Well this has been the wettest and windiest day we have had in ages......the rain has actually never stopped for two minutes. So, it has been the cosiest of days in here....all the lamps have been on all day in every room and the heating has been popping on and off all day, but we were in the kitchen with the Aga which is doubly cosy!

Delivery guys arrived at the same time this morning, so everything got sorted at the same time, what needed to go in the freezer has been dated so we use things in order.

Honey mustard balsamic chicken tonight, added in some rosemary too as we are still tripping over it here, will be lovely, used boneless thighs as they work better in this dish.

Then as I still have some baking left over, we`ll have a slice of something with a large pot of tea and might watch some Taggart tonight.

I remember you like BH Schumi. It was a friend who also has them who told me their sale had started and knew I wanted a smaller tree for the lounge.

Kev has tested positive for Covid. Emma did testing during the first lockdown so she tested him when home from work. All this time we’ve avoided it I can only think he caught it in Manchester at the weekend despite us being careful. He’s been asleep most of the day but did wake to have drinks.

Have just given him a fresh drink and meds and I’m sleeping in the little guest room. He has both dogs for company and has promised to ring me if he needs anything.

So time for my radio drama and hopefully some sleep.

Goodnight all.

I can't believe it's already Thursday....the weekend is on the horizon. Too bad I'm working all weekend :rotfl: I did have a chat with the scheduling manager about his scheduling. so we will see if anything changes.

I put out an SOS to a good friend who lives in Michigan to pick up some children's pain reliever. There is a huge shortage here, and we haven't been able to get our hands on a bottle since Aug. I found some in Aug, and only took 1 - to leave for others to get a little too. But geeze....it's cold and flu season at the daycare gd goes to. She was able to send me quite a few bottles (as requested) and then dd will have plenty to get her through the winter when hopefully stock will be back in our shelves again.

Not sure what is on the menu for tonight...I have ground meat out defrosting. It might end up being a homemade version of hamburger helper. I am craving meatloaf....yes...the dreaded meatloaf :rotfl:

I’m just a little sore. My stairs are like half as much, as we have what’s called a split level.
If that's all - then you are lucky! Wow...how did I miss you posted that! I am clumsy - and finding that this new phase of my life - I'm even more clumsy. I"m not coordinated or graceful in anyway shape or form.
Today I decided to buy a basic, inexpensive calculator. Today we started working with trigonometry. Guess it's back to the scientific calculator.
Yikes...math is NOT for me! I can do basic math stuff. Once you get into the more algebra and harder math...I'm out. DH and ds's are math geniuses. I am NOT! Good luck!
Skechers are brilliant but if your feet don`t like the new style, they`ll let you know....lol.....I stick to the same ones for vacations
I might need to go back to the other style I had. I will give them a little more time. This was only the second time wearing them. I already told dh we might be out the $$$ spent on them as they are killing my one foot.
Well this has been the wettest and windiest day we have had in ages......the rain has actually never stopped for two minutes. So, it has been the cosiest of days in here....all the lamps have been on all day in every room and the heating has been popping on and off all day, but we were in the kitchen with the Aga which is doubly cosy!
I love days like those. I don't mind the snow days like that...especially if I don't need to be going anywhere. I can piddle away days at home and keep busy all the time. I can find so many little things to do.

Well, I should get back to the paper shuffle. I have to head to the bank to make a deposit.

Good evening. No math tonight. Today I read my chapters for my medical billing and bookkeeping class.
Tomorrow a friend is coming over to help dh install a new ceiling fan in our spare room. It will be nice to have better lighting while I study. His wife is going out of town for the weekend so we offered to buy him dinner at a place she doesn't like, but he does.

Good luck with your maths Charade. I was not good at further maths at all - frowned upon as I went to Grammar School and we were all expected to be capable! Must have grasped the basics though as I am ok with calculating etc in my head and accounting.
Thanks. I did well in math in high school, but that was a long time ago. I feel like I am relearning everything.
Have just ordered a new tree for the lounge from Balsam Hill - have chosen a slightly narrower one so hoping I like it. Due on Monday so might put it straight up!
I'm envious. I would love to have one of their trees, but can't bring myself to pay the price. I want one of the ones with the flip top.
Kev has tested positive for Covid
Hope it isn't too bad for him and he recovers quickly.
I might need to go back to the other style I had. I will give them a little more time. This was only the second time wearing them. I already told dh we might be out the $$$ spent on them as they are killing my one foot.
I want to try the new step in Skechers. I tried ordering some online, but they were out of my size.
Zoo lights:
Very nice.

I took an unplanned nap today so I will be up for awhile. Hope there is something worth watching on TV.

I can't believe it's already Thursday....the weekend is on the horizon. Too bad I'm working all weekend :rotfl: I did have a chat with the scheduling manager about his scheduling. so we will see if anything changes.

I put out an SOS to a good friend who lives in Michigan to pick up some children's pain reliever. There is a huge shortage here, and we haven't been able to get our hands on a bottle since Aug. I found some in Aug, and only took 1 - to leave for others to get a little too. But geeze....it's cold and flu season at the daycare gd goes to. She was able to send me quite a few bottles (as requested) and then dd will have plenty to get her through the winter when hopefully stock will be back in our shelves again.

Not sure what is on the menu for tonight...I have ground meat out defrosting. It might end up being a homemade version of hamburger helper. I am craving meatloaf....yes...the dreaded meatloaf :rotfl:

If that's all - then you are lucky! Wow...how did I miss you posted that! I am clumsy - and finding that this new phase of my life - I'm even more clumsy. I"m not coordinated or graceful in anyway shape or form.

Yikes...math is NOT for me! I can do basic math stuff. Once you get into the more algebra and harder math...I'm out. DH and ds's are math geniuses. I am NOT! Good luck!

I love days like those. I don't mind the snow days like that...especially if I don't need to be going anywhere. I can piddle away days at home and keep busy all the time. I can find so many little things to do.

Well, I should get back to the paper shuffle. I have to head to the bank to make a deposit.

The weeks are flying past right enough!

Glad you managed to get some of the kids pain medication, that`s one thing you don`t want to be without with the winter setting in.

We`re happy staying home too Pumpkin, pottering around doing little bits and bobs or both of us just sitting watching a movie on a winter afternoon, very cosy. Hope you get your shoes sorted, uncomfy feet you don`t want.

lol.....Tom and Kyle are both experts in maths, I missed that gene!

Good evening. No math tonight. Today I read my chapters for my medical billing and bookkeeping class.
Tomorrow a friend is coming over to help dh install a new ceiling fan in our spare room. It will be nice to have better lighting while I study. His wife is going out of town for the weekend so we offered to buy him dinner at a place she doesn't like, but he does.

Thanks. I did well in math in high school, but that was a long time ago. I feel like I am relearning everything.

I'm envious. I would love to have one of their trees, but can't bring myself to pay the price. I want one of the ones with the flip top.

Hope it isn't too bad for him and he recovers quickly.

I want to try the new step in Skechers. I tried ordering some online, but they were out of my size.

Very nice.

I took an unplanned nap today so I will be up for awhile. Hope there is something worth watching on TV.

You`ll be glad of the light in your study area, and nice of you to offer dinner to him too, I`m sure he`ll be very grateful.

Hope you get the Skechers you want, they are generally ideal for my feet, but haven`t tried another style yet.

charade
we are watching Elf on tv now

Have seen it many times but we don’t get tired of it

I`ve never seen that movie.......I know......I`m a huge Christmas movie fan, but I`m not a Will Ferrell fan at all, if he`s in a movie I avoid it.

Well, I think the torrential rain has finally stopped, still looks damp outside but it`s still too dark to see what today will bring us.

Got an induction hob being delivered today, not quite sure why we have one but our kitchen is a strange mix of old and new, one side is the traditional side that hosts the Aga, but we have the new extention part where I have a built in double oven and the induction hob too. Gives me plenty of cooking options though. Being delivered between 3 and 5pm, so we can pop out this morning if the rain stays off.

Having chicken curry for dinner tonight, made it last night, hot, spicy and fruity, going to buy some naan breads today as my attempts at making them haven`t been the most succesful.....

Smoked salmon and shrimp sandwiches for lunch today, one of my favourites.

i-TGC2zn3-S.jpg

cv70-M.jpg

Fabulous Friday is here. Yay!

Cool, 29 degrees out, and dark out right now. Clear skies, yay, and next rain chances are not until the next weekend. So a dry and mostly sunny all day every day week continues next week. And seasonal. Highs in the low 40’s all week. Guess my sunglasses and lightweight winter jacket will get a workout.

Thus, DH and I are up. He only needs to be busy in the morning. Me? Lazy all day. So happy to have a three day weekend, then three week day routine days, then a bonus holiday four day weekend. Woot. Looking forward to some delicious meals next weekend.

My that was a very noisy airplane. Low too. Yep, a week day routine for many is still today.

Good Friday morning to all. And hope the rain stopped for Schumi this morning.

A most Fabulous Friday to all.

:santa: —- it’s that time of year.

Good Friday morning everyone.

36 days 17 hours until Christmas
38DD3E4F-F5C1-414D-8C4D-D67386C210BE.gif

1AE3F9D1-78E1-4724-A7ED-3FE32918C799.gif

Did you ever notice that Santa appears to be toothless in a lot of the Photos…..LOL

700D8366-E10C-4292-A6D3-6707C87FEFAA.gif

Always good to enjoy a nice visit to the salon for pedicures and manicures RFF.

Robo glad your husband is improved. I had a parcel arrive with some Disney gifts and as you say good when it’s an easy to sort.
Thank you, hubby is doing much better.

How cool. I've never watched a launch..
I take that back. I was watching the day of the Challenger disaster. I can't believe I almost forgot that.
If you are ever in Orlando again check the Kennedy Space Center Rocket lift off
Schedule or Space X schedule and take a drive down and see one. Of course be prepared if the weather is not favorable or if there is an issue with the ship even in the countdown phase it can be aborted.

Yes, the story behind this latest rocket is quite impressive. It`s certainly been a long haul for them.
It is wonderful marvel for sure. I was glad to get the email form Kennedy for the viewing while it was on the launch pad in March. Was a special treat.

I hope it all works out for the ship. Look forward to the manned trip on this ship.
8946EF7D-A107-4BBA-A23F-A29A674F5C07.jpeg

I love The Nutcracker! Oone of my closest friends named her three children in honour of her love for it too....thankfully her husband didn`t mind....
That is cute. I used to take our son and the grandchildren to see the Nutcracker Ballet every year. Haven’t done that for many moons

Glad your husband is doing better, it`s nice to get good news on health issues, and hope you get some more good news today Robbie.
He is doing better everyday. He had all his appointments with his docs yesteady. All is looking a lot better.

Balsam Hill trees are beautiful.

Kev has tested positive for Covid. Emma did testing during the first lockdown so she tested him when home from work. All this time we’ve avoided it I can only think he caught it in Manchester at the weekend despite us being careful. He’s been asleep most of the day but did wake to have drinks.
Sorry to hear you hubby is ill with covid. Sending get well prayers for him that he has a quick recovery.

Was a cold enough night, but clear and not too crowded. Quick into City and quick out. Now chilling.
Beautiful pics of the Christmas at the Zoo Lynne.

Mac dinner at Ruth Chris’s sounds like a winner.

Sending send some Christmas season cheer to Tink hope you and your family are well.

Hubby and I made the rounds to his MD appointments yesterday. In between appointments we had lunch at a barbecue place we had not been to in awhile. It was very good. They have 5 different barbecue sauces they make homemade on the table. So there is something for everyones taste.

Stopped by the Hobby Lobby store and found some more ornaments I was looking for. WOW….everyone is in the Christmas spirit this year as the stores Christmas area had been picked over pretty bad. It is so nice to see people out being cheerful.

I have a few errands to run today. I‘am beginning to see some supply chain issues on some items in the stores. It seems to have become more noticeable in the last 2 weeks.

Have any of you ever heard of Squishmallow‘s. I asked our granddaughter what her little girl (our great-granddaughter) was wanting for Christmas and she said some Squishmallows. They are super soft little pillow characters. They all have names on them and the date they were created. Always something new.

Need to get scootin. Have a wonderful Friday everyone doing what ever it is that makes you happy.

Good Friday morning everyone.

36 days 17 hours until Christmas
View attachment 719581

View attachment 719582

Did you ever notice that Santa appears to be toothless in a lot of the Photos…..LOL

View attachment 719583

Always good to enjoy a nice visit to the salon for pedicures and manicures RFF.

Thank you, hubby is doing much better.

If you are ever in Orlando again check the Kennedy Space Center Rocket lift off
Schedule or Space X schedule and take a drive down and see one. Of course be prepared if the weather is not favorable or if there is an issue with the ship even in the countdown phase it can be aborted.

It is wonderful marvel for sure. I was glad to get the email form Kennedy for the viewing while it was on the launch pad in March. Was a special treat.

I hope it all works out for the ship. Look forward to the manned trip on this ship.
View attachment 719586

That is cute. I used to take our son and the grandchildren to see the Nutcracker Ballet every year. Haven’t done that for many moons

He is doing better everyday. He had all his appointments with his docs yesteady. All is looking a lot better.

Balsam Hill trees are beautiful.

Sorry to hear you hubby is ill with covid. Sending get well prayers for him that he has a quick recovery.

Beautiful pics of the Christmas at the Zoo Lynne.

Mac dinner at Ruth Chris’s sounds like a winner.

Sending send some Christmas season cheer to Tink hope you and your family are well.

Hubby and I made the rounds to his MD appointments yesterday. In between appointments we had lunch at a barbecue place we had not been to in awhile. It was very good. They have 5 different barbecue sauces they make homemade on the table. So there is something for everyones taste.

Stopped by the Hobby Lobby store and found some more ornaments I was looking for. WOW….everyone is in the Christmas spirit this year as the stores Christmas area had been picked over pretty bad. It is so nice to see people out being cheerful.

I have a few errands to run today. I‘am beginning to see some supply chain issues on some items in the stores. It seems to have become more noticeable in the last 2 weeks.

Have any of you ever heard of Squishmallow‘s. I asked our granddaughter what her little girl (our great-granddaughter) was wanting for Christmas and she said some Squishmallows. They are super soft little pillow characters. They all have names on them and the date they were created. Always something new.

Need to get scootin. Have a wonderful Friday everyone doing what ever it is that makes you happy.
Glad to hear your husband is getting better, will cheer your heart to hear that good news. It`s been a long haul for you both.

Never heard of squishmallows? They sound cute though.....yes, always something new to catch the little one`s eyes.

Christmas hasn`t quite taken over here yet, stores are decorated and tv is full of ads, but no one I know has decorated yet, most of us wait till the end of November beginning of December.....I am looking forward to doing all the trees and decorations last Saturday of this month....open a bottle of wine, have sweet mince pies and little snacks around......not that different to a normal Saturday now I think on it......lol......

I can`t even remember when Felicity and I last went to see The Nutcracker......

Must be because of all of those Christmas cookies he eats.

lol......

Our Induction Hob just arrived about 20 minutes ago, it was wrapped like it was the size of a car!!! So much packaging. Now we wait for the electrician and when he can come fit it with all the other jobs we want him to do. Like all good Tradesmen, they are so busy.

Pitch black around 4pm now.......

Change of plan for dinner tonight, had a little accident with my ovenware.....oops!!

Takeout for us I think.......

It's the Friday Dance :cheer2:

There are not many papers or files on my desk today. Hopefully it will be a little quieter. I could use a slower day.

It's a cold morning, but it seems to be warming up - and the sun is shinning bright! We will be back up to mild temps again by tonight! Our little dip down was cold, but not the yucky cold. I will be glad to put the big gun coat back into the closet and pull out the lighter one to wear.

Today I read my chapters for my medical billing and bookkeeping class.
That sounds like more fun than the math class.
Are you guys planning to go to any nascar races in 2023? I'm trying to get hubby to decide which one he wants to go to. Then when the black friday sales come up for flights with our preferred carrier - I'll book it! This carrier usually has some good sales - or I'll just keep watching flight prices and sales for them.
Got an induction hob being delivered today,
OOOOOOO those are amazing!!!! DD had those in her old house they just moved from. They were amazing to cook on! So much quicker and faster for many things. That's what dh wants when we replace ours. We are already pricing out a set - stove/oven. Enjoy that new toy!!!!!
Me? Lazy all day. So happy to have a three day weekend, then three week day routine days, then a bonus holiday four day weekend. Woot. Looking forward to some delicious meals next weekend.
Sounds like a perfect day and weekend!!!!

I would love to visit a Hobby Lobby!!! They look amazing! It is nice to see the stores with stock of chirstmas items. Last year, there was not nearly enough around, so I think people are buying because there was a shortage last year. Our seasonal section at HomeSense, has been really picked over in the last 2 weeks. We have had a ton of stock go through and our shelves were full all of October with stock always coming in to fill what was going out the door, but it has slowed down now. It is getting harder and harder to make beautiful displays with what is left.
Squishmallows are hugely popular here too! They are super cute and another fab/collectable.

Well, I should get started working on the pile of papers in front of me and do my daily paper shuffle.

Have a great day everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter