• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Something About Nothing ... #12

beautiful trees robo!

how long do you leave the decorations up?
much easier to keep the trees out when they are artificial.

we switched to artificial trees many moons ago and love it.
i taped up my christmas stuff and they will stayed taped and packaged until dec 2016

Wow Robo, beautiful trees. I hope you are feeling better since what a decorator you are. :santa:

It was a nice, cool day. The sky was a light pink. I hope that means we get another rain free day tomorrow. That nasty storm in the Midwest is heading our way, so Thursday is to be a wash out with about two inches of rain expected. Hopefully it is a one day event. Then much cooler to follow. Sweats out already, it is a cool night.
Had a nice cup of caramel coffee after dinner. Was perfect. :coffee:

Mac decorations up to after about January 3rd. Just think next year you will be decorating your new house for Christmas. I like my artificial trees too. I have a princess tree in my bedroom and trees in my two guest bedrooms upstairs. One is a Irish theme tree and the other is Sea life tree. Needless to say I kinda got carried away with the trees.

Lynne Carmel coffee sounds yummy. My daughter in law was such a good sport. She came over and helped me put up the trees before I had surgery. She and granddaughter helped decorate trees with a little direction from Nana. Family coming over to cook Thanksgiving dinner. Will enjoy having everyone here. It's good to have noise in the house. They are all fabulous cooks.

See doc on Thursday. Still really tired. This surgery took the wind out of my sails.

I have watched some shopping channels on TV they had some tempting Apple deals on there tonight. LoL leave it to modern technology if I can't physically shop I can let my fingers do the walking. That could be dangerous. :-)

Last edited:
Nice trees!

We don't put anything up till December.........our village is just starting to put up decorations and will be switched on Dec 1st..........I got a Christmas card through on Monday morning.......put it in the kitchen drawer till December, far too early for us!

Hoping to get to Scotland for Christmas this year......and trying to book a few days at the Atholl Palace again for us.....love that place!

Another grey miserable day here, but not cold.........

Beautiful trees Robo! I should start to do multiple trees in my home. Just need to make some room for them. Lol

Love the trees Robo:thumbsup2 Hope you feel better soon.

We had a very stormy afternoon here, it was raining so hard when we left work that Trey and I decided to go to grab dinner at O'Charley's until the rain slacked off. It was a nice surprise when he picked up the check. I think I raised that boy right.

Happy Hump day to all...where's that camel? :goodvibes

Last edited:

Hello everyone!

Are we really talking about Christmas decorations already... mind you I've just given myself the fright of my life. Its only 1 1/2 weeks until Dec 1st... Oh My God

images

And it's not even Thanksgiving yet! Please don't remind me BagO! :rotfl:

So,
images
:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Bring on the rain! It's so gray and actually balmy right now. Periods of downpours and horrors, thunder this afternoon. Yep, a fun ride home I'm sure.

Hope all are doing well. I hope you get your strength back Robo. Take it easy, and how nice to have all helping and coming to visit.
Hope Mrs. Bluer's foot is doing well.

Enjoy the day all!

Hello everyone!

Are we really talking about Christmas decorations already... mind you I've just given myself the fright of my life. Its only 1 1/2 weeks until Dec 1st... Oh My God

Hey........where you been hiding Rachel.......:rolleyes1 Far too early for Christmas talk yet........we used to have a rule on here..........lol.......:duck:

Definitely going to Scotland for December 25th......(not mentioning the C word :D) Spend few days with family then couple of days in one of our favourite hotels in Scotland.......yay..........

Unless weather is snowy and icy..........then we'll stay home.......

Beautiful day here today.......but cold. Housework day..........:laundy:

Hello everyone!

Rachel.....just seen your wedding countdown..........:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Congratulations...........party:

Hey........where you been hiding Rachel.......:rolleyes1 Far too early for Christmas talk yet........we used to have a rule on here..........lol.......
Definitely going to Scotland for December 25th......(not mentioning the C word :D) Spend few days with family then couple of days in one of our favourite hotels in Scotland.......yay..........

Unless weather is snowy and icy..........then we'll stay home.......

Beautiful day here today.......but cold. Housework day..........:laundy:

Yes and it might get colder! I just caught the weather forecast and some parts of the UK are going to get some snow on Saturday! Woop!

Rachel.....just seen your wedding countdown..........:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Congratulations...........party:

Thank you, we set the date now haha. Yey. That's one of the reasons I've been a bit absent. Also I was unwell last weekend so slept mostly. Just a bug that was going around.

But hey everyone it's Thursday which means it's practically the weekend already.

Yes and it might get colder! I just caught the weather forecast and some parts of the UK are going to get some snow on Saturday! Woop!

Thank you, we set the date now haha. Yey. That's one of the reasons I've been a bit absent. Also I was unwell last weekend so slept mostly. Just a bug that was going around.

But hey everyone it's Thursday which means it's practically the weekend already.

Yes, I'm planning a day out shopping tomorrow with my DH................he's so looking forward to a whole day shopping.......:duck:Then not planning to leave the house all weekend......don't fancy being out in sleet this early in the season..........hopefully as we are right on the coast it may miss us.....hopefully......

Hope you doing better, everyone seems to have something at the moment.........enjoy your planning!!!!

Freezing here today. Sleet and hailstones along with gale force winds all night........now it's just sleety and bitterly cold. I'm staying in today.

Shopped all day yesterday........yep, all day! Got 90% of things we need for Scotland and some friends things too.......and a few things for me too........:rolleyes1 That along with a nice lunch out made for a lovely day........:)

But today, not much planned at all, heating up high and a mooch in the house day...........pizza tonight........:D

Good morning, all!

It's cold here, too. Yuck. I do believe I will also stay in today. :-)

I could use a house elf today to take care of all of the housekeeping tasks that I'm putting off.....

Send that elf over my way when he's done at your house snoop.

Cold here too after being in the 70s last week...I'm not ready for winter...let's put it off till next year:rolleyes1

Stay warm homies and have a great weekend :sunny:

I feel your pain Vicki

Almost a foot of snow, windy, cold and going down to 11 degrees tonight

My last winter in the North.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter