• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

**SOLO Central - WDW & DCL**

Doing my third solo trip on 9/17 to 9/24! Pop Century!

I'm excited about all the new things that will be there: Soarin Round the World, Frozen Forever, Rivers of Light, Nighttime Safari, new Star Wars mini-shows at Studios...

Any solo AP'ers that want a buddy?
I currently have a weekday select pass but will be upgrading when I renew in April
My kids are sick of going all the time, but not me!!! I live in Pinellas county, about 1:15 away

Also would be happy to meet up with people traveling in!
I grew up in St Pete! I moved out in 2004.

I had trouble with that at first too, I'm thinking the system prevents you from adding a photo until you've been a member longer and/or made more posts.

I'm very excited about my upcoming trip which is in only 20 days! I'm going to WDW May 1st through May 8th! I'm treating it as my birthday present to myself since I leave for Disney the day after my Birthday. This will be my 2nd solo trip and I'm just so happy to be going back. I'm curious if anyone else is going to be at WDW around the same time. I've only gone on solo trips so it might be fun to try and meet new friends too.

Anyone want to plan a meet-up at Disneyworld? I can leave whenever. No one wants to go to Disneyworld in my neck of the woods. I'm a normal person. Lok

I'm very excited about my upcoming trip which is in only 20 days! I'm going to WDW May 1st through May 8th! I'm treating it as my birthday present to myself since I leave for Disney the day after my Birthday. This will be my 2nd solo trip and I'm just so happy to be going back. I'm curious if anyone else is going to be at WDW around the same time. I've only gone on solo trips so it might be fun to try and meet new friends too.

I'm only 2 hours away from WDW and make weekend trips every 2-4 weeks. Maybe we can meet up on the 7th or 8th.

People do it. Go by yourself! Who cares. I'm going by myself to the parks in May. Whenever I bring someone they just don't get it.

Just finished a solo trip in March. Will be back with mom in July, but will be solo again November 18th-22nd for D23 Destination D Weekend! Anyone else? Then the family and I will be back in December after the Podcast Cruise. SO much to look forward to!

Hitting up the parks on May 21 & 22 for my first solo trip! Thinking I might end up getting a ticket to the Club Villain event.

I'll be making a quick solo trip from April 29 to May 3. It'll be my first one, and not quite sure if I'll like touring the parks alone. I have an AP for the first time this year, so taking advantage of it with a trip before it expires at the end of May (not renewing this year). Would be cool to hang out with any DISers who live in the area or who will also be visiting WDW during late April/early May. I love all things Disney...however I'm saddened that on this trip I will not get to see the new RoL show and all the other new offerings coming to AK soon. #ThanksShanghai
Let me know if you'd like to meet up! I don't check the boards too often but will try to check back soon, or you can hit me up on twitter @jeffbostock or Instagram: jeff.bostock

Traveling with my mum 30th September 2017 to 14th October, but she has problems with her knee so I'll be braving the parks alone a few of the days! Anyone there at that time? (I'm 21, female, from the UK). :)

Traveling with my mum 30th September 2017 to 14th October, but she has problems with her knee so I'll be braving the parks alone a few of the days! Anyone there at that time? (I'm 21, female, from the UK). :)

Did you mean 2016? :P

Hitting up the parks on May 21 & 22 for my first solo trip! Thinking I might end up getting a ticket to the Club Villain event.
While I have gone many times with kiddies in tow, I'm going to be at Disney during that time with my kids and a single gf that comes on occassion. If you wanna meet up with us on the 22nd, we're going to be in Epcot, your welcome to pal around if you like. :D

Only 6 more days til I leave!!!! Going solo May 10-17 & have a couple ADRs if anyones interested in joining! Cant wait!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter