Soap and shampoo still provided?

Sweet Pea Reed

Mouseketeer
Our last trip was in 2017, and at that time our resort (CBR) provided the Mickey soap bars and small bottles of shampoo and conditioner. Last I had heard, the little bottles were replaced with large dispenser bottles. Is that still the case? And is soap still provided? I'm getting ready to start my packing list. Thanks!

Most resorts have moved to shampoo, conditioner, and body wash being provided in large wall pumps in the shower/bathtub.

There are also small bars of soap to use at the sink.

Most resorts have moved to shampoo, conditioner, and body wash being provided in large wall pumps in the shower/bathtub.

There are also small bars of soap to use at the sink.

That is how it was at CBR around Thanksgiving but with housekeeping not coming very often I would bring some things just in case.

There are various threads that talk about the wall mounted dispensers in various Disney hotels. Probably less work/waste so it makes sense for Disney as a more cost effective solution. Regardless of where you are traveling, I think it is always a good idea to pack your own toiletries, since even if the brand they previously used was something you liked, there is no guarantee it will be the same next time. Many people also have sensitive skin, favorite brand/fragrance and prefer their own items from home. Compared to many other things you travel with, these only take up a very small space in your luggage.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter