So who got sick when they got home?

Finally, found the time to go to the doctor today. Got some zithromax, hopefully now I'll be on my way to recovery! :thumbsup2
Merry Christmas to all!!:santa:

Take it from me, the super cautious nurse... be careful taking antibiotics unless really necessary. For things like the common cold, they will not do anything. Just be careful, you do not want a superbug to develop. Also make sure you take a probiotic while you are on them. Something like acidophilus, culturelle, or even eating yogurt every day. The antibiotics kill good bacteria in your stomach and elsewhere in your body, so the probiotic will help replace the ones the antibiotic kills.

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming...

God Bless Zithromax! Finally feeling better:cheer2:

Merry Christmas to all, specially those with the cruise crud - hope you all feel better soon.

My turn LOL. I got the cold now. Butt im happy it's after vacation and Christmas!!!!

Take it from me, the super cautious nurse... be careful taking antibiotics unless really necessary. For things like the common cold, they will not do anything. Just be careful, you do not want a superbug to develop. Also make sure you take a probiotic while you are on them. Something like acidophilus, culturelle, or even eating yogurt every day. The antibiotics kill good bacteria in your stomach and elsewhere in your body, so the probiotic will help replace the ones the antibiotic kills.

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming...

Thanks for the good advice. I take my last dose tomorrow. Still coughing and blowing my nose like crazy. This was a doozy of a cold or whatever. I'm sure I had some sinus infection along with the cold so I'm sure the Zithromax helped, but it's not a magic cure-all. But compared to Thursday/Friday - I'm feeling much much better.:thumbsup2

Thanks for the good advice. I take my last dose tomorrow. Still coughing and blowing my nose like crazy. This was a doozy of a cold or whatever. I'm sure I had some sinus infection along with the cold so I'm sure the Zithromax helped, but it's not a magic cure-all. But compared to Thursday/Friday - I'm feeling much much better.:thumbsup2

Glad you are feeling better than before!

I'm almost afraid to post this and jinx us but neither Kevin or I got sick <knock wood>.

I usually get sick because in my every day life I am a bubble boy and never leave the house - once I start to mingle with people I get sick.

We have been back for a while and no signs of the dreaded illness - here's hoping it stays that way.

I'm almost afraid to post this and jinx us but neither Kevin or I got sick <knock wood>.

I usually get sick because in my every day life I am a bubble boy and never leave the house - once I start to mingle with people I get sick.

We have been back for a while and no signs of the dreaded illness - here's hoping it stays that way.

Congrats on that John!! My cold was very short thank god. Since we had a huge storm, I couldn't go out anyway. It's sure COLD out!! :(

So sorry to hear you or your loved ones got sick, but it could be from the climate and temps changing! Hope you all get well soon! :goodvibes::MinnieMo

I got a sinus infection, but I get sick every time we come home from Florida in the winter. I don't do well with the change in climate (even though it was pretty cold in FL this time!)

:wave::sick:

Yup. Day 4 after returning-- cough, fatigue. Had it for about 5 days. Yuck.

I blame the plane ride; don't want to think the Wonder could do that to me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter