So what happens if...

3 Scenarios:

#1) No CC-Hold, No Pre-payment (your typical every day ADR). Nothing special will happen. Just let them know at the podium when you check-in and there shouldn't be a problem.

#2) CC-Hold. If you do not modify the ADR before the cancellation window closes and you just show up with 3. You will be charged a "no-show fee" for the 1 person that didn't show up. Note that Pre-pay locations are CC-Holds if booked with the DDP. In these cases, the "no-show" fee is the full amount of the missing person's meal/ticket.

#3) Pre-Pay. If you do not modify the ADR before the cancellation window closes, you will have already paid for said person and you will still be responsible for that portion of the bill.

This happened to us last December. At the last minute one of our party couldn't go. We didn't have any reservations that were prepaid or required a credit card. We just told them at the podium and they sat us at our reservation time (or close to it).

if it's not pre-paid or special event with a credit card hold (like the Fantasmic package) absolutely nothing will happen. People cancel or don't make it all the time. Just tell them when you check in the 4th person couldn't make it. No big deal...

I was just going to ask this question myself. I have adr's for 4 and now my DH informed me he really doesn't want to come to WDW with us, he'd rather stay home and golf every day.:confused3It's good to hear that we should be OK(and having fun without ScroogeMcDuck!).;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter