so the exciting news is......

disneyholic family

disney on my mind....
DH is definitely coming on the cruise!!!!!!!!

woo hoo!!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

i made these reservations forever ago, and while i reserved space for both of us, i was pretty convinced it would be me all by my lonesome (other than the ship full of disers of course :goodvibes )..

but this morning, DH told me that he's decided to come on the cruise....
he's going to start arranging his schedule now so that he's sure to be able to take the time for the cruise come december!!!!

isn't that the coolest thing EVER!!!!!

i'm so surprised and excited!!

so that's my news!!!!!

let the serious planning begin!!!! woo hoo!!!!

party: party: party:

i should add that this is the first time DH and I will be on a vacation together without the kids.

So that's almost 26 years since we've been on a vacation just the two of us!! amazing!!

(and i bet i still feel guilty about it when the time comes)

Great News Beth!! Nice that you can have a vacation without the kids. After 26 years you deserve it.

:banana: Excellent news! :banana:
I'm thrilled that you will get to spend time alone together (and with the other 700 of us ;))
It's important to be able to vacation as a couple- it takes some of us a long time to get there- but it is worth every minute!

:banana: Excellent news! :banana:
I'm thrilled that you will get to spend time alone together (and with the other 700 of us ;))
It's important to be able to vacation as a couple- it takes some of us a long time to get there- but it is worth every minute!

we're very thankful that our kids like to be with us so much (even though they're now 'grown up'), but it will be nice for it to be just the two of us :)
(ok...so i do feel guilty for saying that....i have a really well developed guilt gene ;) )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter