• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

So many Santas!

AllyGirl_79

Mouseketeer
We will be traveling to WDW the week after Thanksgiving - and visiting all 4 parks, attending a MVMCP and hopefully spending some time at Disney Springs.

I would like to take a family photo with Santa, but it seems like there are a lot of places to do that: Main Street in the Magic Kingdom, American Adventure at Epcot, Disney Springs and even the resorts. (We're staying at the Boardwalk.)

Does anyone have any recommendations about this? Are any of the setups/backdrops cuter than the others? Is Mrs. Claus only appearing at MK and Epcot? We have had our photo taken with Santa Goofy in years past, but looking for the real thing this time!

Thanks for any insights!

Great question! We will be there the same time and are interested in a photo op with Santa too! And that doesn't even count all the Santa's represented in the Holidays Around the World Showcase! :)

We always go to Epcot for Santa pics. He is there with Mrs Claus. I am not at home to show our pictures but they always turn out great

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter