So how long until Soarin' gets "Up"ped?

Montclairmom

Earning My Ears
Does anyone else think that Soarin will be revamped to be an "up" attraction at some point? Seems to me like it would be an easy change and I wonder if they do it.

Doubtful. Soarin' still draws multiple-hour lines in the summer. With Disney's financial condition, they're not going to put any $$ into a ride that is a huge draw.

...though it would be cute if they did it for a brief stint:goodvibes

If they did anything to Soarin, I would hope it would be world scenes, which I think would fit better in Epcot. And after riding Soarin as many times as I have, I wouldn't mind a different movie.

Forget it getting a character tie-in for UP, how about fixing the screen on both Concourses!!!! :mad: The screen on the left-side of Concourse A (I think it's A:confused:) has black spots on it that takes away from the experience. Fix the film/screen and then add some new scenes that better fit with EPCOT rather than Soarin' Over California.:snooty:

Yeah, it doesn't matter to me, but they could make Test Track a "Cars" ride
:cool1:

I doubt it though since DL is getting Carsland with a Test Track type ride (same model). And since Test Track will be out of a sponser soon (or maybe they alreadly are, idk).

Anyway, seeing Soarin' rethemed to UP would definetly be sad. As someone alreadly said, characters aren't needed in every ride/attraction. It's just one of the many things that are bringing the parks down.

I seriously doubt they would do that to such a popular ride. I doubt the Seas ride/pavilion was nearly as popular before it was made over with Nemo, so they probably needed the boost in traffic there. Soarin' doesn't need a boost in traffic, for sure.

I can't see that happening, but I DO think it would be a great idea to Soar all around the world!

My biggest wish for Disney is that they will redo the speedway in Magic Kingdom. Is there anything more misplaced and outdated than that?

The only thing I would change about Soarin' is the end.. make it the magic kingdom not DL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter