• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

So easy to cancel ADRs now!

aubriee

<font color=brown><marquee>Chocolate always makes
I guess I didn't realize just how easy it was to cancel ADRs now, with the new online system. Just log in, click on 'My Reservations' and all your ADRs will immediately pop up. We had been undecided whether to go in late Sept or late Oct and so had resort reservations and ADRs for both dates. We finally decided to go in late Oct, so I just went online and canceled all of our ADRs for late Sept/early Oct. It didn't take but a minute or two. I was really impressed with how quick and easy it was. You don't even have to put your ADR numbers or times in. All you have to do is click the Cancel box below each ADR. They're already listed for you. The only thing is, I almost went too far down and canceled the ADRs for our Oct and Dec trips too, since they were listed along with the Sept/Oct ressies.:rotfl:

If anyone is interested the ADRs were for two people. Yeah, we had Le Cellier and 'Ohana twice.:rotfl: These are the ones I just canceled:

9/25 7:00pm Biergarten
9/26 7:15pm Boma
9/27 7:00pm 'Ohana
9/28 7:00pm Cape May
9/30 7:15pm 1900 Park Fare
10/01 8:10pm Shutters
10/02 6:50pm Le Cellier
10/03 11:30am Yak & Yeti
10/04 8:10pm Reglan Road
10/05 6:35pm Crystal Palace
10/06 4:35pm Mama Melrose
10/07 7:00pm Le Cellier
10/08 6:45 Coral Reef
10/09 8:25pm 'Ohana
10/10 12:00pm Grand Floridian Cafe

Aubriee

Thank you SO much!

I was just coming here to post my excitement that after weeks of trying I was FINALLY able to get a 7:00pm reservation at Ohana and then I saw your list -- I bet it was yours!

I booked it right around noon - so that was probably shortly after you cancelled.

Thank you!!

We are taking my 2.5 year old for her first trip and I really wanted Ohana but they only had 9:30pm and later and that was going to be too late for her. 7:00pm is the perfect time!

-Nicole

I love it that we can cancel online. I hate to bother a CM and deal with the weird question about why I canceled. Once one was really rude about it and it was because the menu had changed.

the new system is great. I had to change our Crystal Palace (for our last day) to an earlier reservation and when I was going to book that, it asked me if I'd like to cancel the reservation I already had for 1:00. I thought, well aren't you clever!!!! It was great, I booked noon and cancelled 1:00 in one shot!! Good job Dinsey!!

I also love how you can put in a time and it'll pull up all the restaurants that have time available. that's a great feature. :thumbsup2

Now, if only you could pull ALL your dining reservations by your resort confirmation number....it's such a hassle having to put each confirmation # in and your phone . Yeesh, technology. :confused3

Aubriee

Thank you SO much!

I was just coming here to post my excitement that after weeks of trying I was FINALLY able to get a 7:00pm reservation at Ohana and then I saw your list -- I bet it was yours!

I booked it right around noon - so that was probably shortly after you cancelled.

Thank you!!

We are taking my 2.5 year old for her first trip and I really wanted Ohana but they only had 9:30pm and later and that was going to be too late for her. 7:00pm is the perfect time!

-Nicole

:cool1:Oh, I'm so happy a fellow DISer was able to use it. Knowing how hard Le Cellier is to get, I'm hoping a fellow Diser will be able get those also.

the new system is great. I had to change our Crystal Palace (for our last day) to an earlier reservation and when I was going to book that, it asked me if I'd like to cancel the reservation I already had for 1:00. I thought, well aren't you clever!!!! It was great, I booked noon and cancelled 1:00 in one shot!! Good job Dinsey!!

I also love how you can put in a time and it'll pull up all the restaurants that have time available. that's a great feature. :thumbsup2

Now, if only you could pull ALL your dining reservations by your resort confirmation number....it's such a hassle having to put each confirmation # in and your phone . Yeesh, technology. :confused3

Hi. I discovered today that if you go to disneyworld.com and sign in (or create an account) and then go to my reservations you can pull up a list of all your ADR's with confirmation numbers.

- Nicole

Hi. I discovered today that if you go to disneyworld.com and sign in (or create an account) and then go to my reservations you can pull up a list of all your ADR's with confirmation numbers.

- Nicole

I finanly last night decied to go with the free dining promo at a moderate. Instead of the room only at a deluxe. Free dining was a better offer. So I wanted POR. I called and not available today. It was there last night. So I went with CBR so I had already made the adr's last night. Because I figured POR would be available this am. So this morning I had to shuffle around some adr's and it was so easy.

The best part for me was you can re-book one and it will ask you if you want to cancle the exsiting one.

- Nicole

but you have to hand enter each confirmation number .....then it pulls each reservation up. I did log in and go to my reservations, but the only ones that came right up were the ones I just recently swapped around. The older ones (I made before they changed the system) aren't showing up. (they're the ones I've got to list one by one.....ugh.)

it's weird, you would think since I linked each dining reservation w/ our resort confirmation #, it would pull ALL of them up. That's what kind of baffles me.

but you have to hand enter each confirmation number .....then it pulls each reservation up.

Try this (I didn't explain it very well in my prior post - sorry)

1. Go to disneyworld.com

2. Top left hand side - go to sign in (you have to create an account in you haven't already done so)

3. Enter your email address and password and hit continue

4. Once signed in you go back to the main screen automatically

5. middle of the page at the top it says "My Reservations" [this is NOT under the 'where to eat pull down menu'] - its on the line that says "Welcome XXXX -- My Disney Reservations - My Reservations..."

6. click on My Reservations

7. a list with all reservations linked to your name/phone number/email/password will come up. You don't have to enter any dining confirmations in separately.

**now - what I am not sure of is whether this list shows ADRs booked on the phone vs online. I am looking at my personal list now and most of them I booked online although I think I booked one of them on the phone (which is how maybe its tied to your phone number).

Hope that helps.

Nicole

I just wish more people would actually cancel theirs instead of making a ton knowing by the time they start their trip they won't be making all of them since some are overlapping,, grrrr, sorry but had to vent since we had to jump thru hoops to get some reservations while on our trip since I hadnt' been able to do them ahead of time due to no availability.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter