SO CONFUSED!! Split stay December 29, 2020 - Jan 5, 2021 question

MrsPook

Mouseketeer
So in all the posts I have read I do not think anyone else has commented on my exact situation and wondered if anyone could shed some light for me. We are booked at SSR Dec 29, 2020 -Jan 1, 2021 and then moving to Riviera Jan 1-Jan 5, 2021. Like the rest of DVC members, I do not have tickets yet. My main question is because my trip starts in 2020, I am in the boat with waiting until 2020 tickets are released correct? Is there no scenario where I would be able to purchase tickets on Sunday since the second reservation I have is in 2021? It still makes you pick the first calendar date of going to the parks so Dec 29, 30, 31 would be blacked out to choose until 2020 dates open? And buying a 5 day pass for the 2021 dates and then later buying a 3 days pass for the 2020 dates would be expensive! Just want to make sure I understand the situation correctly. Not sure how many trips we are making this year due to school and sports uncertainty so not sure an AP would be cost effective for us either. Thanks for any insight you can offer!!

I think that if all that is available oh Sunday is 2021...and so far, thst is all we know for sure...then you’d have to pick a start date with Jan 1st.

In the past, if you bought tickets and needed to adjust dates, you could and just pay a difference.

So, I think that when 2020 went on sale, you should be able to change the start date and upgrade the ticket to 8 days And just pay whatever it costs.

Maybe @Robo can help as he knows all about the Ins and outs of Disney tickets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter