Snake at Le Cellier - help identifying?

We were at Animal Kingdom last week. As my two friends and I were walking on the sidewalk towards the park we had a close encounter with a small snake. My friends were a bit scared :scared1: but I told them that the snake was there to welcome them to the park. After all, they were going in to AK park :rotfl: From there on.. we did not get to close to any bushes or the sidewalk. Later, under the bridge that is on your way to Asia (between Mt Everest and Nemo Show) we saw a Croc or Alligator with his lunch. Not sure if he had a bird or a fish in his mouth.

Looks exactly like a baby corn snake to me (I really don't think it looks anything like a baby copperhead or cotton mouth) but no matter....I would stay far away regardless! :eek:

I have seen acouple of those on property at various times, almost stepped on it once.and the term is "venomous" not posionous. fyi.

I think he's cute....whatever kind of snake he is.
He doesn't seem to be bothering anyone...just moseying on his way.
Snakes have been invaluable in creating many different medications that we use every day....so, just smile, say "hi snake" and give him his space to live a happy little snake life.

:thumbsup2 We think alike! :flower3:

In all honesty, he was probably angry he couldn't get any soup and pretzel bread as a take out option at Le Cellier.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter